Click Here!

Explain Your Avatar

quamp

O.k., we've got rate an avatar and explain your name, but it's surprising that nobody's posted an explain your avatar thread yet.

My avatar is Professor Steamhead from Ninja High School. His inventions are all steam-based, and his favorite quote is "The world can be saved by steam!"

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

Angel Sanctuary's one and only Lucifer - Demon Lord of Hell

He was once the angel Lucifel. When he and his comrades fell, he rooted his body to Hell's ground as there was no life in Hell. Thus when Hell's Earth breaks, it is his blood that gushes out. Is in love with Alexiel. His soul currently resides in Kira Sakuya.

-Taken from Wikipedia

In other words, Lucifer rox my sox...

Plus, he's sucha hottie... Dark, sexy AND evil... wub.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Mine is from the cover of the 4th HP book, and I'm playing with the "Boy Who Lived" thing. It's also a line I've wanted to put in one of my fics.

Guest TricksterKitsune

My avatar is Kuja in his Trance form from Final Fantasy IX. That's my favorite Final Fantasy game and he is my favorite villain. So, that's why I have him as my avatar. biggrin.gif

Guest WilwarinAranel

I was looking for one of Garrett Hedlund and couldn't find one. A friend of mine sent me this one that she made herself and I've been using it ever since. (Useless piece of info... He's my current fic muse right now.)

lis

Guest BlueBlaze

Mine is taken from a CG from the game Silver Chaos 1 or 2. (I really really want this game) But I only used a small part of it.

What you're missing is them spying on an intimate yaoi moment. tongue.gif

Guest Damask

Amon the devil-turned-human mutant/freak who now calls himself Devilman in his latest physical re-make.

I'll just repeat myself as to why I like him:

"Amon's not a bad boy. He's a bad man. "

Unlike so many other characters, both good and bad, he makes no excuses for it. A major plus is that he's the protagonist, but I'd be stretching the word a bit to call him a "hero" or "good guy" in any way, shape or form.

D

Guest Mar_Fire

My Av is Hiei From Yu Yu Hakusho

Standing at 4ft10 without his hair

He is badazz and my Favorite YYH character

I like how he looks and his attitude, so umm Yeah

h79.jpg

Guest BrucesGirl

My avatar is Shippou! He is the little fox demon (kitsune youkai) from Inu Yasha! Sesshoumaru is my favorite character from Inu Yasha, but Shippou takes a VERY close second. I imagine him to be beautiful when he grows up, ne?

Leafspring being held by Sir Bedevere. From a scene in the 1/6th scale adventures of King Arthur, in Action Figure Theatre.

bott027.jpg

Guest Houseki

MMmm Mine would be the heavenly tennis God, Tezuka Kunimitsu, from Prince of Tennis. He's the captain of Seigaku, and pretty much the best tennis player in junior high and rivals his superiors. He's one hella stoic boy, but he does everything for the team. And when he says "Run 20 Laps!" it's filled with much much love! ^__^

Guest Houseki
I don't have one!! *sobs*

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Well why not? It's not that hard to do. Or do you just not want one? I think they're nice to have...and this is such a great pic of Taz *drools* ... yeah great pic, mhmm

Guest heartofstone

Only cos I couldn't get the damn thing to work last night!!!

Now look, Im all up with the signature and a loverly avatar!!!

So yeah, this avatar, its basically the flash version of my first tattoo!!

Yippee for me laugh.gif

Guest Zimarah

Kunzite and Zoisite from Sailor Moon, of course. When I first saw this part of the scene, my reaction was something like... blink.gif This is still a kid's show, right?

Then I got some context, but I still love the picture.