Click Here!

Ambrosia Empire?

Guest CaptainJelly

• 2 weeks later...

Old story link (gone): http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092142

author profile: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296806140

looks like the author removed the stories? or they got taken down? i have no idea either, but those are the old links.

i wonder if some stories are being taken down from people leaving (due to that oldish-new policy about authors notes or something? I know some people hate the modding going on this year). i was trying to find some stuff by illegalbreakfastproduct but they're also gone from aff.net

• 6 months later...
Guest Captain

Does anyone have any new information about what happened to this story?? Ive looks everywhere and I dont know where it is or why she took it down. Help please!!

Guest uni

A couple years ago the author removed a couple stories after having been given a warning, rather than correct the issue.

Was that the author that was answering reviews by reviewing themself? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. It drove me crazy though because their review count went up from it.

omg I was looking at some other older authors (like poppendol) and their stuff is also gone. why are so many good stories being removed/gone?

Poppendol I think removed their own fic because they weren't continuing. It's still up on their LJ but haven't been updated since '09.

That does happen, more often than one would think. An author decides that this is no longer something they wish to do, and goes about removing it from wherever it is.

The one I LIKE to see, is where the author removes something because it's being published. THAT is a good thing!

• 6 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.