Click Here!

Uke Naruto challange fic

RiddleOfAllTime

Hi there, I have never requested a fic before and so I hope I don't screw up :unsure:.

I'm looking for someone who can do a series of fairy tale based one shots of Naruto. Like Puss in boots, Cinderella etc. I had tried to write a puss in boots one myself but it didn't turn out too good and I put it up for adoption and the person who adopted it hasn't done anything (I'm not complaining, they probably have a really good reason) and I have always been a fan of unusual pairings with Naru as uke, like say OrochimaruNaruto and KakuzuNaru and hoped that maybe someone could help. Though I am still a fan of normal characters and Naruto like ItachiNaruto, GaaraNaruto and SasukeNaruto. Ummm well that’s it I guess Ummm I hope to hear back from someone *rubs head* Umm Thank you for ready my request.

R.O.A.T

• 10 months later...
Guest QuilB9

Hmmm... Interesting... I think ill try my hand on this... Oh, and could you give me the puss in boots story, if i like the plot I might only edit and add a little trimmings. Or i might simply overhaul the whole plot line... If I do retain the original plot line this story of course will be yours, just mention me as a beta or a co-author... That is if you still have a copy of the story...

Peace out!

Hi there, i'm quite glad you are interested in my story request, as i said before another person wanted to try it out and nothiing has really happened in that time so I hope there isn't going to be any problems on it being given to 2 people.

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600102750 is the story but if you need it in file form i'd need to know where to send it to since I never delite anything i write. the plot line was just going to be the story of puss in boots with Naru as the prince that the millors son gets married to at the end of the story and it was going to be a ItaNaruSasu. but you'll see that in what i had written at the begining.

With hope that you will do something with it. R.O.A.T

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.