Click Here!

SasuNaru/ Arranged marriage

grofek

I'm looking for a fic on ff. I know the title and description but just can't find it.

The title is: My Love, Uzumaki Naruto

The description: Sasuke, being a good son that he is, got married to Naruto to fulfill his parents’ wish despite already having someone that he loves. Naruto knows that Sasuke does not love him, but continues to be a loyal partner that caters for his every will

Does anyone know what happened to it or where i could find it.

Maybe even recommend another similar fic.

Thanks but  i get the massage that the story is not found. I had it among my favorites and wanted to read it again but  got that massage. 

That is typically an indication that the fic has been deleted.

Are you aware of that author having profiles on any other sites? deviantArt, Livejournal, etc.? If we can locate the author then we may be able to find the fic you are looking for in another location.

That is typically an indication that the fic has been deleted.

Are you aware of that author having profiles on any other sites? deviantArt, Livejournal, etc.? If we can locate the author then we may be able to find the fic you are looking for in another location.

After extensive searching all i managed to find is the author:  Xoxo em0lovErs (at least i think it's the author, not 100% sure).

I couldn't find her anywhere else.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Sheechiibii

Did you ever manage to get the fic? I've been looking for it myself but can't find it anywhere. Does anybody still have it or know where I can find it?

Xx..xX

• 3 weeks later...

As you are aware, AFF does not encourage the sharing of downloaded copies of stories. If a story was removed from the site, there was a reason and that should be respected.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.