Click Here!

Harry/Theo

SuirenAngel

Pairing: Harry Potter/Theodore Nott (in Top!Bottom order of course)

Ok, so I found this really good story that has this pairing. Problem is when I went actively looking for this pairing, there weren't many. And Top!Harry was almost none existant! So I thought why not post a challenge based on this pairing.

Description (for those needing help with a plot): Post Hogwarts - Harry works as a curse breaker for Gringotts and is getting ready to marry Ginny Weasley. However, as a precaution for heirs and lords of Ancient and Noble houses, Gringotts' Goblins requires test to be conducted to make sure the lord or heir isn't being coerced or under the influence of potions and/or spells. Harry readily agrees not believing his beloved(ICK!) could do such a thing. Not bothering to tell his friends and girlfriend, Harry goes to Gringotts and gets the surprise of his life. Not only was he under the influence of a love potion, but also tracking and spying charms. Harry can't believe what he hearing and at first, but as he thinks about his relationship with Ginny he can't really explain why he even took interest in her at all. When he was 16 he hadn't even spoke 6 sentences to her then suddenly he got jealous of Dean snogging her.

That is only a little plot filler. Use it as you see fit if you need a beginning. This is an optional plot that is for people needing something to work with. If you have your own ideas, GREAT! Just little to no Angst. Drama, sure.

I don't expect BDSM, I honestly don't care much for it most of the time. I just like Top!Harry.

Suiren :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.