Click Here!

Welcome Back Apollo!

DemonGoddess

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sighs in relief* Oh thank god... no more stars being aligned in such a way as to suggest we're well matched... *shudder*

You can now relax, Melrick, she cannot bother you anymore and if she does report her butt.

Solaris

*sighs in relief* Oh thank god... no more stars being aligned in such a way as to suggest we're well matched... *shudder*

OMG! That so sounds like Trelawny in all the "she's after Snape's ass" fics! ROTFL

I now have a mental image that will never go away when I picture Jaxxy. Thank you. :P

*looks out the window* well I see stars aligned, but never put much stock in those things... Besides, while I hear your an Aussie and always have had a soft spot for the accent, I got myself a delish boy toy already. You can always apply for the spot when it opens up! *giggles naughtily*

*looks out the window* well I see stars aligned, but never put much stock in those things... Besides, while I hear your an Aussie and always have had a soft spot for the accent, I got myself a delish boy toy already. You can always apply for the spot when it opens up! *giggles naughtily*

Okay, consider it done! Although I'm going to need trauma counseling first though... :P

Hey! Welcome back, pretty lady! Now let me suggest you eat karithopita and drink tea with honey. Cause if you don't... I might have to kick your pretty rear into doing so. Cause I can.

Also, Melrick, star alignments tell you three things:

1. that there's big balls of noxious gas in space
  2. that someone farted and cursed the sky with small pox
  3. and that one day our sun's gonna say "Peace out bitches, Imma nom yer faces off nao LOL".

And... that's all I've got.

Hey! Welcome back, pretty lady! Now let me suggest you eat karithopita and drink tea with honey. Cause if you don't... I might have to kick your pretty rear into doing so. Cause I can.

I've always been more of a nectar and ambrosia kinda gal.... Unless there is coffee! Then that wins hands down....

Your poor mother if that's the case!! And has anyone offered to be your publicist and take you on tour as the worlds 1st known alien...?

As for mushrooms, yes, let me put fried fungus in my body... Yuck! I don't mind the taste of mushrooms so much as the texture, no matter how they are prepared!