Welcome Back Apollo!

DemonGoddess

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy missing in action Batman!! Welcome back! :hiya:

Hey all,

Remember a few years ago, Apollo had to step away for a time? Well, she's back! Not only is she back, she's actually been the site's owner all this time.

In any case, it'd be great if you all would say hello to her!

Thanks so much!

I very much regret the circumstances that made me have to step away for so long. While I wasn't planning on coming back anytime soon, the recent issues were brought to my attention and I knew that I couldn't stay away any longer. Thank you to everyone who did and is still doing their best to keep the site up and running, as well as everyone who donated in the recent time of crisis!

DemonGoddess061 has done such a wonderful job in Amy's absence that at this time I will merely be reacquainting myself with the site and leaving the day to day management in her hands. She has my full support and I look forward to working with her and all of you again.

Happy Writing!

Apollo

Wait... what? Okay, don't tease me with this... are you seriously saying The Great Insane one has gone? No... no, I don't believe it, won't believe it, I've been hurt before and refuse to let myself get hurt again!

Yes, Melrick, it means Amy has been officially kicked out of being site owner, admin but now she is only a member of this site. She has no control over what happens on this site any longer. All she is now is a member.

We no longer have to hear her whine about her life or see her demand donations from the members again. She is ousted for good.

Apollo is back for good and everyone can thank me for bringing her back. I still had Apollo's phone number from when I was co-owner with her and I called her about a week ago tonight and told her everything that has transpired with the site and it was only yesterday, she talked with Greg at Nexcess and regained ownership over Adultfanfiction from Amy.

Apollo is here for good and I am so glad! :hiya:

Solaris

This is fantastic! This is like one of those big revelations in a soap opera, except in this case it means there's a much less chance of drama. :P (Yes, I noticed one specific little change already.)

So hello Apollo, it's great that you're back, and judging simply based on what others are saying I know that this is great news. Better yet, I'm sure DemonGoddess61 and all of the other dedicated staff will feel much better, which in turn makes me feel better too.

So thanks. :)

Wait... what? Okay, don't tease me with this... are you seriously saying The Great Insane one has gone? No... no, I don't believe it, won't believe it, I've been hurt before and refuse to let myself get hurt again!

*grins cheekily and holds up 3 fingers in a mock girl scout salute* I promise I only to tease and hurt if I'm asked nicely...and I've never had anyone complain....