Click Here!

Oathbound

Rubicon541

Hi all -- I'm new to the site and publishing my first story here. It's called Oathbound, and it's my attempt to do something different (and less violent or humiliating) with the all-too-stock Wonder Woman capture story. The first two chapters are up.

Title: Oathbound

Author: Rubicon Cross

Rating: Adult+

Summary: Wonder Woman finds herself forced to swear an unbreakable oath -- one that will compel her to explore a man's fantasies, and express her own. Bond, M/F, NonCon, Oral, Rom, SoloF, WIP

URL: http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600060729

Thanks, all. I appreciate it.

Rubicon Cross

Chapter 3 has been added to Oathbound. I appreciate the nice things people have said about it in the reviews.

To answer something AgentGv01 asked -- this is indeed intended as an ongoing series, exploring the dynamic between Tom and Diana, and (as you can likely tell from Chapter 3) isn't going to end right after the sex. ;)

To answer something ArtemisGirl asked -- the nature of the Oath Tom coerced out of Diana pretty much forces their relationship to begin as a sexual one. I guess the main question is whether or not it can build towards some other result. Thank you for your analysis -- I'm trying very hard to maintain Wonder Woman as true to herself as... well, unimaginably powerful. Her dignity is a big part of that. I hope the third chapter meets your approval.

Thanks as always!

• 6 months later...

It's been a while, but finally we're back with the fourth episode of Oathbound. This episode is more intensely sexual than the others (and finally justifies that F-Solo tag on the story) as we move past another significant point in the evolution of these two. Next up will come something... well, completely different.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
18 hours ago, Rubicon541 said:

Who says six years is too long to pick a story up? Oathbound chapter six is up. Or start from the beginning. Thanks!

I did so recently with my Harry Potter fanfics, likely startled anybody on my author-alert list; a story I started fifteen years ago, last update had been six years.  Given the time, and how much I had forgotten, I decided to rewrite it.

Anyways, congrats on reviving a story..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...