Click Here!

looking for Sess/Kag fic

DamianAzrael

Okay i'm looking for a Sess/Kag fic i read a while ago i have searched everywhere for it but have yet to find it. In the story kagome goes farther into the past and jaken is wandering around looking for a healer. he comes across Kagome and demands she fallow him, he leads her to a camp full of Yokai that are injured and dieing. There is a loud roar coming from a large tent inside is Sesshoumaru tied up and in pain. He was stabbed with a posion dager i think spider poison from someone on his side. The poison kills the flesh around the wounds so it wont heal. She quickly takes over i think there was a eagle demon that helped her. She has his clothes and armor burned and cuts out the dead flesh around the wound. Washes everything alot and explains about evil Shouki er...germs to the eagle demon. she asked for them to set liver or meat or something out in a dish until magots start to form then puts the magots in the wound to eat the rest of the dead flesh. She manages to save sesshoumaru and many other demons are saved as well with her techniques, Sess's dad tries to get her to stay and marry Sess he tries to give her a trunk full of Kimono's but she refuses and jumps in the well again. I don't remember anything else, it might have been part or another story like where she is hopping back and forth through different times i'm not sure.

• 6 months later...

I do not remember the name but it is definitely more than one story. If I remember correctly

1. There is the story where kagome is mated through an alliance to sesshoumaru. He gets injured in battle, and kagome goes there to heal him. She leaves before he wakes up. When he does, he asks why he was able to heal so quickly, and they say it is because of kagome. From there, their feelings begin to grow.

2. The story with the trunk is probably another story. I have never read that one before.

But one thing I am sure is that for the first story, kagome did not go further into the past.

I hope this helps.

• 4 months later...

i have to agree that it is two stories. i can't remember the name of the first one and have no clue about the second but i can expand on the first for you.

while taking care of sess. kag would sing songs from her time period to him to calm him down. once he was better his father arrived and put her in a cage becuase he didn't trust her. while in the cage sess. is attacked again. he survives and he shows kag. diaries of what she did to heal him to his father. kagome leaves and jumps in the wells. that's what it's about at first kagome going into the well and meeting sess at important points in his life. at one point she comes out when demons are being held captive and forced to fight one another. a dragon gets throw into the well and is sent to the future with kagome. while in this time period kag gets raped and marked from her she goes to her own time for good. she has a son from that incident and lives with the dragon who trains her son. she meets up with sess. and he give her a box of cd containing all the songs she sang to him when he was first sick. we find out that sess is the father thanks to kagura in later chapters. that is all i remember , that and the last time i read it it wasn't finished.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.