Click Here!

I Need a Challenge!

apholcombe

• 8 months later...

Lol, well, I've been kinda distracted, so if you want some ideas.... There's a GW challenge I've been meaning to answer (for a friend) that I've had neither time nor sufficient inspiration for. Either I'll get around to it later or I won't, I guess.

If you're still looking for ideas, PM me and I'll send you the info. All I ask is that I get a link to the story once you've made it, and that you credit myself and Fei (who gave me the requirements) for the ideas given. *shakes head* I was tossing ideas back and forth with a my bf's sis about a Final Fantasy VII Halloween fic (which I've written)--and then we got to looking at my Gundam Wing, and things went strange from there. Well, strange...-ish? Differently weird than my usual, I guess I should say. :P

• 11 months later...
Guest salllzy

here is one for you :)

DuoxHeero

Heero is a vampire prince and Duo is the Ruler of the Fey after his partents die ( you can make it non angst if you want)

Duo goes on a walk to get some fresh air as rulling the fey is hard work and comes across heero who has gotten lost ( or any other ideas)

Duo looks after Heero and the two fall in love.

Its revealed that Heero is the prince of the vampires and Duo feels betrayed ( again you make make this non angst or as angsty as you want)

after some time Duo and Heero get back together nad get married

about a year down the line Duo gets pregant and they live happily every after

• 1 month later...
Guest Haytang

In case you are still interested...

It's a few centuries after the Apocalypse (which happened however you want it to have happened), and some of the humans (who have previously fled to the Mars) go back to Earth, or get banned if you like. Anyway, they find they can do magic and use it to rebuild.

Duo is a Shaman (or some other magical being who can summon spirits or whatever else). He summons a spirit whose name he knows not, but he/she/it must be strong and knowledgeable and stubborn enough to stick around 'till the rebuilding is finished. Of course he gets Heero.

Now. Duo somehow gets Hee-chan to become interested in the project, and falls in love with the emotionally challenged spirit, and helps himwith his issues (as in makes sure Heero knows about his own emotions and can't ignore them and learns how to express them). There would also be the problem of how a Spirit and a living human can be in a relationship. I'm thinking artificial body. (like the gigai in Bleach, perhalps?)

And if you write Wufei into the fic, please give him a power that is related to his voice (and rants)!

May the Muses molest you!

~Haytang

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.