Click Here!

Beastboy/ starfire OR raven OR terra or mix

Corsair420

My request is for beastboy to have sex with one of the 3 girls in the title, or more then one in which he uses different animal forms (dog, bigger dog, goat, horse or other animals)

In my mind this was either a very long story or a multi-chapter story, each experience being with a different animal, probably starting small (with like a medium size dog) then getting bigger(going up to great dane, and a horse maybe an elephant), with the girls reactions to each size change. I have a think for girls getting cum facials so that is a must especially once the bigger animals are reached.

If anyone thinks would be a fun things to write and wants more information or anything please let me, know, and if someone actually takes this on It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Corsair420

• 7 months later...

Were there ever any takers on this? I am intrigued... I'm not usually one for bestiality, but a shape-shifter adds a whole new dimension to such things. I might give this a shot when I have some free time, if only for the practice with something new and different :x Is there anything in particular you wanted to see, or anything else you had in mind?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest lowteck

i have an old story that might be what you are looking for, no animal sex.... yet, just updated it. look under my name "lowteck" the story is "raven learns focus". tell me what you think

• 3 months later...
Guest TentacleFan

Hey Corsair, glad you liked my new story, I agree with what you said about it being surprising there's not much Titans beast fan fic given that there's a character like Beast Boy to use. I've had some ideas towards a story like what you're describing but more basic just involving a BB/Star/Raven 3 way with some animal forms, but I like your idea even better. I'm working on another story at the moment but I'm thinking I would do a multi-chapter story where each chapter is an animal form and like you were saying they'd be increasingly endowed animals. I'm thinking like a contest where the girls keep topping each other making beast boy go larger. I'm thinking this is a project I'd definitely like to tackle, you can email me to discuss if you like, I've got my email addy on my profile now.

I apologize for the lack of responses until now, I had forgotten about most of the requests I made due to lack or responses after a couple weeks i'm always open to seeing different writers attempting the same concept. It's a good way just to view different writing styles.

As it stands now, the request as I wrote it is all I can think to the "plot" of the story without having other people to voice their ideas and bounce ideas off of. I'll start checking this thread more often unless people start PMing me

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.