Click Here!

Crickey! I'm Dead!

StoryJunkie

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Someone actually posted a screenshot of the article on devART yesterday. I figured his death would be something like that.

Either that or at the hands of his wife for A) Bringing the ENTIRE CAMERA CREW to the birth of their daughter and cool.gif Forcing her to do all that crap.

I was so waiting for him to get smacked by a low branch on of the times hse was driving (if you'll notice, she always drove through heavy brush while he was hanging off the side of the jeep wink.gif )

I read the headline, ran into the livingroom shouting: "The Crocodile Guy is dead! The Crocodile Hunter Dude, he's dead!"

My husband and my son both turned to look at me with blank expressions.

"You know, the Australian Guy!" I remedied.

"Crickey!" they both said at once.

Guest Big Samurai

Steve Irwin, for all his antics and weirdness, was a beloved public figure, and the great outdoors will never quite be the same without him. Rest in peace, dude, you entertained millions with your death-defying adventures in animal handling.

It's a real shame the way he went out. I always thought a crock would get him. While that would leave behind endless jokes, it also would have been the most appropriate way for him to go.