Click Here!

SasuNaru

Netsu

Hello,

In this story Sasuke and Naruto are in a relationship & living together. Naruto leave on a business trip and when he returns simply tell Sasuke via their friends that they are over. He moves out of their apartment [i think he come back to his parents house ?!!?]

Sasuke became his typical brooding-self until he finally look out for his ex-lover.

He finally found out that Naruto had an accident on his business trip & had to be amputated of both legs ...

If someone, out there, know the title of that story .... It was on ff.net

Thank you

Hello,

In this story Sasuke and Naruto are in a relationship & living together. Naruto leave on a business trip and when he returns simply tell Sasuke via their friends that they are over. He moves out of their apartment [i think he come back to his parents house ?!!?]

Sasuke became his typical brooding-self until he finally look out for his ex-lover.

He finally found out that Naruto had an accident on his business trip & had to be amputated of both legs ...

If someone, out there, know the title of that story .... It was on ff.net

Thank you

The story you're looking for might be Love's Burden by Kaikouken. The summary: One day when Naruto dumps Sasuke without reason, the Uchiha finds out that love comes with a lot of burdens that one has to carry. Can Sasuke realize that in time and save his love?

Unfortunately, she's deleted all her fics from her FFnet account so I couldn't check whether or not this was it. Regardless of that, I had written down a few key words to describe it in my list: something about their parents disowning them, a corporate business trip, medical school, amputation, a car accident, and Tsunade's necklace. Does this sound like the story you were looking for? =\

Guest DeltaBetaSex
It really looks like it .. I guess it's of no use since she deleted all her stories

It's a shame, I was really looking forward to read it again

Thank you for your answer <_<

She still have a profile on y!gallery with all her stories. Most of authors are submitting their stories there because some problems on ff.net. This is the link: http:// yaoi.y-gallery.net/ user/ kaikouken/

Don't forget to take the spaces.

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

The story you're looking for might be Love's Burden by Kaikouken. The summary: One day when Naruto dumps Sasuke without reason, the Uchiha finds out that love comes with a lot of burdens that one has to carry. Can Sasuke realize that in time and save his love?

Unfortunately, she's deleted all her fics from her FFnet account so I couldn't check whether or not this was it. Regardless of that, I had written down a few key words to describe it in my list: something about their parents disowning them, a corporate business trip, medical school, amputation, a car accident, and Tsunade's necklace. Does this sound like the story you were looking for? =\

Did you happen to save a copy of this?

I've been looking for it too...

Guest_Guest, we do not encourage, condone, support or otherwise promote the exchanging of copies of stories that have been taken down from an archive, whether by the author themselves or by the admins/mods.

There are reasons stories are taken down, and those reasons must be respected.

Edited by BronxWench

Guest Guest

Guest_Guest, we do not encourage, condone, support or otherwise promote the exchanging of copies of stories that have been taken down from an archive, whether by the author themselves or by the admins/mods.

There are reasons stories are taken down, and those reasons must be respected.

The story wasn't on this site, so it doesn't break your rules.

I really need to question whether you yourself are an author. I'm going to assume from your response that you are not.

While we have no control over stories that are published on other sites, we do ask that you respect this site's policies of not asking, on our site, for copies of a story to be emailed to you. If the author chose to take it down, it may be because they have reasons of their own for not wishing the story to be available anymore. The story is their property, and even if it is fan fiction, and they cannot reasonably expect to make a profit from it, it is not public domain.

• 5 years later...

I did contact Kaikouken herself to ask about it, but sadly she lost her own copy, so she can’t help even if she wanted. :( And since ygallery got hacked and purged, someone making a copy would be the only way for it to have survived. She didn’t forbid me from looking for it, so I will continue against all odds. I wish you all luck in your search

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.