Click Here!

Site News: 8/28/10

DemonGoddess

Thank you to the members who've donated, and the advertisers who've chosen to work with us! You all help keep this site going!

Status update

If you have recently donated, I apologize for the automatically generated "support ticket" from Nexcess. I've asked they turn that option off for money recieved. In the meantime, should you get that, ignore it. You'll get a second one when the ticket will autoclose (48 hours later), ignore that too. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As of today, our new target number is $800.00. Nexcess found some funds which had not been properly applied, which wiped out a large part of the balance owed. There had been money sent in, which they had to track down as to which domain it actually belonged to. Once they were able to figure out where the money belonged, it was applied to AFF's hosting account. As always, we appreciate any donations whether time or money. I thank you for the continued support.

Finally, if you, the readers, could let your authors know that you enjoy their work, I know you'd make them quite happy! I'm sure they'd love to hear from you in the form of a review. Reviews often inspire the authors in new directions, and also tell them what works and what doesn't, in their stories. They work hard to bring you their stories, so please let them know you appreciate it!

Until next time...

DemonGoddess061