Click Here!

Review Responses to Bound by Duty Chapter 45

SoftObsidian74

Hey guys, I hope this forum works for you. It was suggested I use this by the Mods since I'm not allowed to post long author's notes in my story any longer. If you want to ask me questions or talk about the story, we can use this space to. I'm open to anything :samurai: Thank you all for reviewing!

Angeles: Thank you! So glad to hear you say that!

Horny_Virgin: lol@Dumbledore the bastard. Yes, he is a bit of one in this fic. Hope you don’t mind. Thank you for reviewing ☺

Queenbee: I’m glad you liked it and I hope you like the rest. Thank you.

April: You liked that? lol@ go Minnie! Thank you.

Joshsmote: I’m glad you feel it’s improving and that you’re even warming up to Draco ☺ Thank you.

Hotboz2007: I know it was a bit of a bomb to drop. Let me know if you ever want to discuss it. Thank you for leaving your thoughts.

Itsgonnarain39: Really? That’s awesome!! Thank you!

MarksPet: Wow! That’s really cool. I hope you and your Master can get into something naughty and fun as a result. I appreciate your kind words. Thank you!

RavenTiger: Thank you! I’m really glad you enjoyed the Dumbledore/Harry scene.

Angelmuziq: I’m glad you liked it. It was a bit crazy, huh? LOL. The rest of the story is too. I’m glad you’re loving it. As far as what’s going on with Harry that will be revealed at the end. Thank you for reviewing ☺

Julian Venere: LOL@breaking the “Gryffindor always wins against Slytherin Quidditch” rule. There are some things that need rectifying here. lol. I’m really glad you enjoy Ron and Draco together. They crack me up as well. And I’m glad you liked the way the quarrel turned out. I’m really sorry for destroying Dumbledore’s integrity here but it fit with the story I want to tell. I really do love the bastard ☺ I love what you said about the inverse God theme. I never really thought of Harry’s acceptance of Dumbledore’s plan for him like that and it makes me want to go back re-read that entire book again. Thank you so much for the feedback ☺

• 3 weeks later...

So sorry I am just now getting back to you work has been like hell on wheels and I have had no free time.

Im sorry if my review came off as being negative it was not meant that way. I have always seen Dumbledore as the loveable old man who, yes is flawed but, still in the end knew what was right and always went the path of the light. I kinda had a feeling that Dumbledore was being evil but I thought he was just doing it to protect all 4 of them.

At the end of that chapter was in a mess of emotions so when I said I was dazed and confused, I really was. Now that I have had time to look over a reread the chapter I realize that he was wrong for every thing he did to Harry, and in the end he did nothing to protect him or his mother. He did everything for himself and what he thought was tight.

Sorry if I am rambling and thinking to hard and to deep into this, it has just been a long time(maybe since wildcatdc’s Out Of Control) since I have fallen in love with a story in the famdom.

I didn't take your review as being negative at all! And you're well within your rights to feel anyway you want to feel. I totally twisted his character and he's a great guy, so I understand! lol. Thank you so much for the feedback and I'm very flattered and honoured you like this story so much :)

So sorry I am just now getting back to you work has been like hell on wheels and I have had no free time.

Im sorry if my review came off as being negative it was not meant that way. I have always seen Dumbledore as the loveable old man who, yes is flawed but, still in the end knew what was right and always went the path of the light. I kinda had a feeling that Dumbledore was being evil but I thought he was just doing it to protect all 4 of them.

At the end of that chapter was in a mess of emotions so when I said I was dazed and confused, I really was. Now that I have had time to look over a reread the chapter I realize that he was wrong for every thing he did to Harry, and in the end he did nothing to protect him or his mother. He did everything for himself and what he thought was tight.

Sorry if I am rambling and thinking to hard and to deep into this, it has just been a long time(maybe since wildcatdc’s Out Of Control) since I have fallen in love with a story in the famdom.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.