Click Here!

Looking for two fics SS/HG

rocaline

Hi

I am looking for 2 fanfictions HG/SS, and I need a little bit of help. First one, Hermione is the nanny of Snape child, she take care of the child because his wife is too busy putting makeup. It is not Nanny Mione or Nanny and the Professor. The other one is Ron rape Hermione when she refuses his proposal, it is post-Hogwart and if I remember correctly it is Snape that find her (but not so sure). Rone scarve on her stomach MINE Thanks

Ok, I don't think this is what you're looking for, but it's the only thing I've read that even comes close:

Confusion and Obsession

Hermione's really a Zabini. It's one of those where the author felt it necessary to change her name. It's Draco/Hermione -

"Ron. What are you doing here? You hate coming into muggle London alone."

Silver tried not to show her fear but the look on Ron's face reminded her of Marcus. She looked around the café to see if there could be help if she needed it. When Silver's eyes landed back on Ron, he seemed to be back to normal.

"I needed to speak with you. I decided to give you a chance to explain. We have been friends for awhile and I think you'll agree that there is something more there."

Fic bashes Ginny and Ron - does any of that sound familiar? If not, I'm sorry. I'll keep looking. Hope someone else can help if I can't find it - it might be a little bit before I do since I'm in the middle of searching out wordord on cartoons G-L.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.