Click Here!

BDSM Victorian Threesome Romance

Chrissy_baby

I would like to see someone write a story in the victorian era. The story should be about a young girl being married off by her father to a young lord. There is a missunderstanding and she ends up being married to two men brothers who decide to share her. The story should involve BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Dom/Sub, with angst at the beginning that leads into romance (slight n/c at the start). The girl being married has to be young, virgin (under 18) I want the girl to be a minor. One of the men should be in his 20s and the other in his late 30s or early 40s. So that's it if anyone is up to the challenge let me know I'll gladly read! =)

Guest ObeyRool34
I would like to see someone write a story in the victorian era. The story should be about a young girl being married off by her father to a young lord. There is a missunderstanding and she ends up being married to two men brothers who decide to share her. The story should involve BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Dom/Sub, with angst at the beginning that leads into romance (slight n/c at the start). The girl being married has to be young, virgin (under 18) I want the girl to be a minor. One of the men should be in his 20s and the other in his late 30s or early 40s. So that's it if anyone is up to the challenge let me know I'll gladly read! =)

I have all of the set up of the story, but alas, I don't know how to make the rest of it interesting. I'm not familiar with writing spank, and even outside of that, I do not know how to make her subjegation plausible or interesting. While a decent set up, I'd need someone to collaborate on chapter ideas if I were to make this story work.

• 10 months later...
Guest The Writer's Son

I have all of the set up of the story, but alas, I don't know how to make the rest of it interesting. I'm not familiar with writing spank, and even outside of that, I do not know how to make her subjegation plausible or interesting. While a decent set up, I'd need someone to collaborate on chapter ideas if I were to make this story work.

I'm sure that I might be able to work something out. I'm used to writing spank and could collab on chapters. However, I have little to no knowledge of BDSM, so I'm not sure if that would hinder me too severly, but doesn't mean that I wouldn't assist in your crusade any less.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.