Click Here!

Lucius/Hermione/Snape or Snape/Hermione/Draco or Lupin/Hermione/Sirius

Chrissy_baby

I really want a Lucius/Hermione/Snape story which I haven't found a lot of (so if you know any let me know =)

but I also like Lupin/Hermione/Sirius which I haven't seen a lot of either.

I would totally freak if someone came up with a Lucius/Hermion/Draco/Snape story I would totally love it!

Or as crazy as it seems Lucius/Draco/Snape/Hermione/Lupin/Sirius if anyone write a story with these 6 you'd be my god! (Fantasy House would be a good example of this pairing with Hermione and the 5 men)

If any of these pairings interest you and you'd like to write them this is what I would like in my story.

BDSM, Dom/Sub (Hermione being sub and occasionally Dom) Spanking, Bondage, Slave.

I want Hermione to be owned by the men in some way. Dosen't matter how just as long as she's "theirs" and that she knows it.

So that's my challege if anyone's up to it let me know and I'll gladly read it! =)

Guest ObeyRool34

Simple solution to the set up. Make it that Voldermort actually won the magic war and now Hermione has been made a slave in his new empire. She did something to royally piss Voldermort off so he made her the toy of the Death Eaters, including Lucius, Draco, Snape, and whoever else you want. Snape was loyal to Dumbledor, but now that Dumbledor's plans have gone kaput, he has to figure out what he believes and who his loyalties lie with now.

I'd love to help write it, but unfortunatly I do not get Snape/anyone pairings. They simply don't appeal to me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.