Click Here!

Missing Story

• 2 months later...
Guest Louisa Maie

I posted the second chapter to my story Ador, Amour in originals, and now it is gone. but it still tells me that i should have all 4 of my stories. i was wondering if it was deleted and if so why. also i didn't get a warning or anything about it.

Guest Louisa Maie

Okay, can you tell me where i might find where you moved it to, or where i need to post it to. i'm new to the forum and trying to figure things out. thanks for the help.

Look at the top of the topic, and you'll see a series of titles..

AFF Community Forums >AFF Main >Report >Dicslaimer and other issues >Missing Story

What that nested menu means is this..

The forum>AFF Main (category)>Report (subforum in AFF main)>Disclaimer and other issues (subforum of Report in AFF Main)>Missing Story (Topic Title)

Okay, checked your story. Thing is, when you initially added the chapter, you added a placeholder, and not actual chapter data. We don't allow placeholders. Not as stories, chapter adds, or anything like that.

***this is purely a test to see how well this goes over, and if the characters are liked. if it has good reviews, or has been read a lot i will add more and fix this chapter. SO, if you like it and want to see more please let me know!!! thank you all,who reads it.**

That part you either need to modify or eliminate entirely. The part that is underlined (by me) constitutes a review demand. That's something ELSE we don't allow.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.