Click Here!

Danyealle is going to be on the radio tonight! GAH!

Danyealle

Tonight from 11-11:30 ET I'll be doing a radio interview for Other Worlds of Romance live as a promotion for my book. You can listen online if you want on the site.... www.blogtalkradio.com/other_worlds_of_romance

Since this is my first time doing something like this it outta be interesting to listen to. :rolleyes: Because of the late hour it's going to be for M rated only but NOT MA. I'll be answering questions and reading a excerpt from my book that it up for sale. So if you want to come and listen, you're most welcome to!

Some of the instructions for it are this...

The call in number is (646) 727-2932. People can sit on the site and listen to the live feed (first button in the box advertising my show), or they can call in and listen while the calls are moderated. Or you can go to the chat room and listen, and type any questions or comments they have, which will later be passed along to me. So come and enjoy yourselves!

It did! Once i got over the nervousness of the whole issue I was fine. Plus had a lot of great friends show up to lend some moral support so it was a positive experience for me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.