Click Here!

Help me if you can, I'm feeling downnnn

FoxxyRed

So I remember this fic. that I really want to reread and can't find it anywhere. It was a Sesshomaru/Inuyasha paring.

When Inuyasha was young, Sessy sold him off to be used sexually by other demons. He did it he had these strange feelings for Inuyasha but he didn't know what they were. Years later, Sessy has this feeling that Inuyasha is in a lot of danger so he followers his instincts. When he finds Inuyasha he is in a battle for his life, and Sessy saves him bringing him back to his home. When Inuyasha wakes up he knows that he his in his brother house but he doesn't understand way. He stays in the room for days because he doesn't want to make Sessy angry but one night he was really hunger and went to the kitchen. Even though Inuyasha thought he was being quiet Sessy heard him and when his lil brother turned to see him he dropped all the food and plate. Inuyasha fell to his knees to show Sessy that he respected him and didnt want to get in trouble. 2 days later or something Inuyasha smells someone in the house and he thinks that Sessy is going to sell him again. As Sesshomaru is talking ot his guest he can smell Inuyasha fear and it grows strong by each passing minute. Even though Sesshomaru is pretty sure no one broke in to kill his brother he goes upstairs to check on Inuyasha. Inuyasha begs Sesshomaru not to sell him again, and that he would do anything to stay in the house. Sesshomaru realizes how broken Inuyasha has become compared to the lil pup he knew. and confess that he never intended to sell him again and that he loves him. The two work on their relationship for the rest of the fic.

I hope someone knows this fic. it was pretty good from what i remember... I think lol

• 9 months later...

So I remember this fic. that I really want to reread and can't find it anywhere. It was a Sesshomaru/Inuyasha paring.

When Inuyasha was young, Sessy sold him off to be used sexually by other demons. He did it he had these strange feelings for Inuyasha but he didn't know what they were. Years later, Sessy has this feeling that Inuyasha is in a lot of danger so he followers his instincts. When he finds Inuyasha he is in a battle for his life, and Sessy saves him bringing him back to his home. When Inuyasha wakes up he knows that he his in his brother house but he doesn't understand way. He stays in the room for days because he doesn't want to make Sessy angry but one night he was really hunger and went to the kitchen. Even though Inuyasha thought he was being quiet Sessy heard him and when his lil brother turned to see him he dropped all the food and plate. Inuyasha fell to his knees to show Sessy that he respected him and didnt want to get in trouble. 2 days later or something Inuyasha smells someone in the house and he thinks that Sessy is going to sell him again. As Sesshomaru is talking ot his guest he can smell Inuyasha fear and it grows strong by each passing minute. Even though Sesshomaru is pretty sure no one broke in to kill his brother he goes upstairs to check on Inuyasha. Inuyasha begs Sesshomaru not to sell him again, and that he would do anything to stay in the house. Sesshomaru realizes how broken Inuyasha has become compared to the lil pup he knew. and confess that he never intended to sell him again and that he loves him. The two work on their relationship for the rest of the fic.

I hope someone knows this fic. it was pretty good from what i remember... I think lol

Domestication by AmberRose

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.