Click Here!

The Secret Saturdays - brothers' secret

Tigro Spottystripes

Ok, here's my first request in the AFF forum (which happens to also be my first post here)

This takes place in the Secret Saturdays' universe (or one alternate to that). This is just another day, Zak is sleeping when suddenly he hears some noises in the airship; he goes checkout what is going on, not bothering to wake his parents, he can handle it, following the noise he reaches a room; under the moonlight it looks like Fisk and Komodo are fighting eachother, Zak hits the light switch with his claw (the one on the tip of the stick, that also works as a grappling hook) and starts kinda yelling (not too loud to not wake their parents) telling them to stop fighting and stuff, but soon he realizes what the two cryptids are doing is somthing much more friendlier than fighting, way friendlier if you know what i mean. After a bit of "wait, what, you mean..." etc and making sure everyone is there 'cause they want, the boy joins the fun (i've been picturing Komodo laying bellyup, Fisk spliting him apart (he is big down there, people usually don't notice 'cause all of the fur and he is significantly smaller when soft) and Zak riding one of the halfs of Komodo's cock ('cause both would be too thick for him, one is already pushing his limits); many reptiles got two cocks, or depending on how you see it, one cock that is split in the middle all the way to the base, i dunno about komodo dragons for sure, but for the sake of this fic, let's say they do have hemipenises). Obviously they would intend on keeping Doc and Drew unware of what is going on; whether they later find out or not in another chapter is up to you.

edit:perhaps add a huge raw antelope thigh in the mix, at first it looks like they are even bloody with the fight, but it's just a snack Komodo dragged out of the freezer and was eating when Fisk showed up wanting to have some fun

Edited by Tigro Spottystripes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.