Click Here!

Review Replies The Distance In Your Eyes

Guest Pfeifenkraut

Guest Pfeifenkraut

Hi there! :poke:

This is the forum to answer any questions you might have to "The Distance In Your Eyes". It's also the one where we're going to post review replies.

Greetings

Pfeifenkraut :cheers:

Guest Pfeifenkraut

Review Chapter 5

InuGuardian: I've never read a Harry/Fenrir story before, and I'm very surprised to find I am enjoying yours. The pairing never crossed my mind, but your story is quite enjoyable. I can't wait to read more!

Nice that we could get you into reading a Fenrir/Harry story. In the beginning it didn't cross our minds, either. We were desperate for a Snarry and stumbled over a Fenrir/Harry story while looking for a good Snape/Harry story (that we hadn't read yet). And now we're actually writing one because the plot appeared out of nowhere ^^

Thanks for your compliment^^ and reviewing

Edited by Pfeifenkraut

Guest Pfeifenkraut

Review Chapter 5

yoblossom: Ah, the plot thickens! Is Bob really under the Imperious Curse, or is that just Fenrir being paranoid? I would think that it's just his paranoia speaking...

Will Remus know what happened when they find Haryy? Will he be able to tell Harry what happened and why - since he's a werewolf, I'm assuming he would be able to tell, right?

Ah, I can't wait for more!

And I am so sorry to hear that someone was copying your chapters!! That's just horrible! And entirely rude, to boot. I hope that things get better for you guys!

Fenrir and being paranoid? Never XD You'll see Bob's real nature in the next chapter ^^

Remus will definitely be able to smell the difference in Harry's scent from now and before. But since it would take out the interesting parts of Harry's condition we sent him on a mission (which you don't know yet -> content of chapter 6) but for anything more we aren't sure yet.

Thanks for your sympathy and the review

Guest Pfeifenkraut

Review Chapter 4

yoblossom: Ah, I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed your new chapter yet, but I've just been so busy with school I almost forgot I had a whole tab of stories that I was following!

And oh, c'mon. Why can't Fenrir just attack the truck? I'm sure he could win... maybe if he had the assistance of a boulder or something...

Anyway, onto the chapter. First, some small corrections (since I just can't help myself, I'm sorry,) but in the beginning where you're talking about Fenrir in his worf form, and you keep referring to him as "it" or "its," I found it to be kind of confusing. Maybe use "his" every so often since we know you're talking about Fenny? (and yes, that's what I'm going to call Fenrir now.)

[...]

(again, I'm sorry but it's the little things that bug me sometimes and if you haven't gotten mad before... well, then I'll just keep mentioning things.)

And at least the truck driver doesn't seem to be a leacherous one! Jeez. I hope Harry knows what he's doing and that Fenny can find him before Death Eathers do... Can't wait for more!

No problem that you've taken your time with reviewing. We appreciate every review and understand that sometimes it just takes time because you have so much stuff to do. Besides we're taking our time with new chapters as well XD

To be honest, we're going to write a similar scene with Fenrir and the truck because you gave us some really funny inspiration ^^

We're doing the wolf form and "it" on purpose to emphasise that Fenrir is more like an animal in his wolf form. We're sorry that it confused you.

Fenny... not really that bad considering that we're talking about Fenrir/Harry pairings as "Ferry"s (just like Snarrys XD)

It's really no problem that you correct us and are kind of surprised that there are no corrections for chapter 5 :cheers:

If we answered your last sentences our story wouldn't be interesting any more, now would it?

Thanks for your helpful review, as always

Guest Pfeifenkraut

Review Chapter 5

alwayslove: Why doesn't Fenrir notice that Harry left on his own. It is obvious to everyone but him. But if he kill off the detheaters i can't hate him for it. I just hope he don't go on a rampage on the innocent. any way sorry you had to go though the drama for this story but at lest that means your a good writer. Any way loved this story up date soon.

We try not to let Fenrir get his claws on innocent people ^^ but he will encounter some more Death Eaters on his way to find Harry.

Fenrir just doesn't believe that his mate would leave him because he can't really put himself into Harry's position though he's trying (and failing miserably XD) Besides Fenrir's wolf side leads him to wrong conclusions due to its instincts (it doesn't think like Harry would).

Thanks for your review

Guest Pfeifenkraut

Review Chapter 4

Quik2Anger: I have to say I really like where this seems to be going. Must admit there are a few minor spelling or grammar errors, but I'm insanely obsessive about it so the fact that I've only found a few can be seen as an honor.

I'm new to AFF so I'm not sure how long this particular fic has been in the making, but I do hope you'll keep updating.

Keep up the fantastic work.

Yes, we know that there are minor spelling or/and grammar errors but we're both no native speakers so we're honoured that you didn't find more XD

It's about 3/4 of a year old now, but we'll keep updating (no matter how long it will take us due to real life and .... lack of motivation)

Thanks for the review

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.