Click Here!

Yet Another Challenge

deatheaterqueenie

OKAY! So I was sitting in my room, staring at my Zefron (Zac Efron, for those of you who don't know what that meant) poster...yes I know pathetic that I have one right?! Anyways, as I was saying, I was sitting there staring at it and a sudden thought came to me. No, not what if Zefron appeared in the Magical world of Harry Potter. GAG Me! I don't think I would enjoy that story all to much!

No I came up with, what I hope to be a brilliant challenge. SO hopefully brilliant that I'm even challenging myself. :devil:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the CHALLENGE! Hopefully you've all heard of 17 Again? :yes: Well that's just it, my challenge! BUT here's the catch.

The person getting the chance to be 17 Again can't be just any body! It has to be...:) Lucius, Severus, ooooooor, Voldemort.

Now who ever has the chance to be 17 Again obviously has to have the chance to make amends for the wrongs he did in his life and yada yada yada.

But instead of fixing his love life, which we all know Severus and Voldie don't have, (but you can make them have) they get the chance to fall in love all over again. Because their love life before was falling apart.

So their new love will be HERMIONE!!! YAY!

Now you're all probably wondering why I'm not making Hermione go back in time or something. WELL it's because I've seen way to many of those and I'm sick and tired of them. So I'm asking and hoping to see if anyone answers this challenge. I mean it would be AWESOME to see it done. I mean HEY I'm even taking on this challenge. Just saying... and the way you write it, I don't have any specific way, just no first person. That's really the only other rule.

• 1 year later...
Guest Izzy

I read a story like that it's called A Looping of the Scales by ms_figg. She has an account on Aff.net and ff.net This story is great. You should read it. Snape turned back into a teenager from a potions accident and his memories of being a Death Eater gets erase. Hermione helps him with his situation. They develop a crush on each other and eventually become a couple.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.