Click Here!

Review Replies

Nerys Dax

Apprentice review reply to Alassea Malfoy:

I think I now have read all your fanfictions...

I can't explain how I simply looooooove Evil!Voldemort. Some people make him too soft. Thank goodness we have you, Ssserpensssotia, Lady Miya and Serpent in Red. *places wet kisses all over you*<br />

I know you are not going to continue this before the Prisoner, but I can tell you that I look forward to reading more when time comes
:)

WOW, thanks for reading all of them.

Ugh ... fluffy! Voldemort ... yeah, I've seen him around, too. *shivers* He's a scary creep. *shivers some more*

But it's sad that we have to say Evil! Voldemort because of all those fluffy suckers out there, it should be a given that he's evil. Or at least that should be a given in my humble opinion. XD

Oh, try Shan84 fics on FFnet and The-Quiet-Girl, they write a delicious evil Tom, too. XD

Anyway, thanks for understanding that I can only type one fic at the time.
;)
I'll get back to this one as soon as prisoner is finished. Prisoner is after all a lot shorter than Apprentice. XD

Thanks for reading all my fics and for reviewing,

xx Nerys

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gold Puppet, Review reply to IrishPhantom:

Its my 2nd time reading this story and it has to be my absolute favourite! Ye guys are savage! Love your other stories too!

Thanks, we appreciate the compliments for our joined story and our solo writings.
I've been waiting for ages for an update but with ye're other stories Ive totally forgotten about it!

Yep, we're sorry about the delay on this one, but our muses have taken us hostage to our other projects. We'll get back to this one, once Serp's finished with SIT and I'm with Prisoner. Or if our muse decides to fool around and make us suddenly work on this one.
;)

However, I am expecting that we shall first finish the other ones.
Loving the Prisoner and Somewhere in Time! Ill review your other stories when ye update again! =D

Thank you, also from Serp. Well, you're in luck. I just updated Prisoner and I know Serp's almost done with the next one for SIT, too.

Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys and Serp.

• 1 month later...

The Apprentice. Review reply to Sia the Alchemist:

This may be, hands down, the BEST thing I have ever read. I can't help but wonder if I love this more than I did the original Harry Potter series. I thrive off of Tomione fanfics, reading work by you, Lady Miya and MagentaSouth with an unabashed addiction so you can imagine how I'm practically foaming at the mouth for you to update. That said, I have no right to push you for it since you must have other projects and are probably just a slave to a fickle muse but I wanted to commend you on your amazing work and encourage you to continue. I have never read another story that allowed such amazing interactions between Granger, Voldemort, Grindelwald and Dumbledear (which is a shout-out to the Very Potter Musical if you haven't seen that on youtube) making this fanfic not only well written and engaging but extremely unique

WOW, such amazing compliments. *falls silent* I don't know what to say. (**hears Serp and Co say: finally some piece and quietness*).

Tomione is my addiction, too. *sobs about there being so little of it and glares envious at huge Dramione/Lucione/Sevione lists*

Anyway, I can understand that it's frustrating when a story you like is on such a long hiatus (I have a few that I follow that haven't been updated in more than a year), but I can say to you that I have written on Apprentice recently (since Prisoner's muse fled out the door after I and my computer "savviness" lost that blasted smutscene). It'll probably be a while before that chapter is done since I will need to reread both versions (why did I do two different versions? *head-desks*) and I don't have that much written on it yet. However, I do expect that this story will be the next one receiving an update from me since I did complete another scene way back when. It's not a direct promise, like you said the muse is fickle and often jumps between stories with me, but a hunch (and a strong one otherwise I'd not be stating it online).

I also want to reassure you that even when I haven't been updating a story for some time, I won't abandon it. I got the plots worked out and know where it needs to go in the end before I ever start posting a story. Besides, of all my stories, this one is my favourite to write on. So, there may be delays and whatevers, but I will eventually complete even this monster. I say monster because it's nowhere near the end yet. XDDD

Anyway, thank you again for your nice compliments and encouragement, I really appreciate it.

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

• 1 month later...

The Apprentice review reply to moor:

Wow -- there's so much to this, so many layers and so much development! :D Looking forward to the next update, I'm on the edge of my seat!

Thank you for the kind compliments. I'm currently in the process of finishing "the prisoner" first, but after that, I'll go back to MOM2 and "the apprentice". Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• 1 month later...
Guest Nerys Dax

The Apprentice review reply to scarletwitchextreme:

"I dont know why I always get to chapter 17 every time I re read this story and that has been quite alot of times...lol I cant past chapter 17...lol And I love how Volemorty, Voldemort is. its so intense. I will let you know when I get past that damn chapter...lol"

Hmmm.... maybe you should try to read the version on FFnet then? It's quite different because there is no smut there, so especially this chapter that you seem to get stuck on is utterly different. No smut, so I had to change the whole direction of the curse Voldemort cast on Hermione, and maybe that will help you to read farther into the story? *shrugs* I can't think of any other reason why this chapter may be keeping you stuck because otherwise it's quite similar to the previous chapters. Anyway, I hope you'll get past it to read the rest one day and if not, well, it's not obligatory. ;) Although I have to admit, Apprentice is my personal favourite. *covers ears of other stories*

Anyway, thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

The Gold Puppet review reply to scarletwitchextreme:

"This one was so rocking as well. Like I said Goddess of the Tomine realm....sigh I am patiently waiting for an update."

Well, I'm patiently waiting till Serp and I have some shared times when we can finish it. It's a bit frustrating since this story won't take too long to reach the end, but our different timezones are interfering more now Serp's got another job and isn't up till 3/4 a.m. anymore. I do expect us to get back to this one once we've each finished one of our longer WIPs. Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed reading this one.

~ Serp and Nerys

Masters of Manipulation review reply to scarletwitchextreme:

"I am going to reread this now in order to go onto MOM2. Sadly I didnt get to read the first draft, so hopefully I would never know what I was missing...LOL I love this story sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, it threw me with how in depth you are and you are an superb author. I hope one day I can shell out awesome stories like u."

Actually, the first draft wasn't much different in plot. Some details here and there, that's all. It's more spelling and grammar issues that I wanted to smooth out. But I got distracted with my WIPs, so it's on the back-burner again.

Thank you for loving this story and my writing. As for writing yourself, just go for it and write for yourself, not to please others (because you can never make everyone happy). Have fun while writing and that's all the incentive you need.

Thanks again for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Bittersweet review reply to scarletwitchextreme:

"I have read this story twice now and it always makes me swell with awe, you are a Tomine Goddess, and I will always love your work and hope you will continue writing and keep me sane. You made me addicted to this pairing. I am going through your story list re-reading. You will see more reviews from me. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES. This was a roller coaster ride for me."

Thank you for all the nice compliments. I'm glad you like this story so much. Don't worry, I love the pairing too much myself to quit writing on it. At times, my updates are slower due to health issues, but I won't stop writing. It's too much fun to do. Again, thank you for the compliments, for (re)reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• 3 weeks later...

Review reply to TheShadowFox:

"I'm loving the story so far, and I've only come to chapter 16. The only thing is, there is no chapter 17...there are TWO chapter 16's, both identical, and then it goes to chapter 18..and I am at a total loss of the story..it does not match up with chapter 16. I am wondering where 17 disappeared to?"

Oh, my bad. I must have erred when I was in the process of fixing the wall of text and pasted the wrong chapter there. I fixed it now. Chapter 17 is back. Thanks for warning me.

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

• 3 months later...

Masters of Manipulation review reply to Laura follows:

"Aw man I really like this fic but I wish it ended with them in love and happy together, even if he was still a bit evil I wanted him to really love Hermione!! It didnt really mention anything about that, how they ended up together, her confessing her love to him, etc. it sort of seemed like he's just faking everything!"

Ermmm... they ended up together on AFFnet. Maybe not married but still in love and together nevertheless. So I'm confused now.

He's not faking everything, so I can at least set your mind at ease about that. He does mean what he said to Hermione when he told her he loved her. However, just because he feels things now that he didn't before doesn't completely eradicate his personality that was already established before that. Also, as Hermione has an influence on Tom, the reverse is also true; he has an impact on her.

As for all those things you mentioned that aren't in the epilogue. It's an epilogue, it spans a small timeframe 19 years later. I figured Hermione would've said I love you before that to Tom. And I just can't fit or wanted to fit all those things in (because I am in the process of writing a part two).

However, there is a Masters of Manipulation Part Two, that's only posted on FFnet so far. If you want to see Hermione declare her love to Tom, it's already in the chapters that are posted. Part Two basically covers a long time span and starts before the epilogue of part one.

Beware, on FFnet the epilogue is significantly different from here, so if you plan to read part two there, it would be advisable to read the epilogue there before continuing. Although to be honest, it's not 100% necessary to know the epilogue. You can ignore it. Eh, I wrote a true Potter epilogue. EWE *sniggers*

Anyway, I'm glad you liked the fic and thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

• 2 months later...

Experiment of the Mind review reply to Alassea Riddle follows:

Okay, I'm officially in love with this one. I love the pace and the structure of it and I love, love, love the idea. *bows down in respect*

Hi,

Thank you. I'm glad you're finally well enough to be able to read again and that you loved this story. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

The Apprentice review reply to Eve follows:

Omg what a great story so far. Please update soon... I hope you finish, it's so well written. The first Tomiome story I've read and I'm in love with it!

Thank you. I'm glad you like it so much, especially considering it's your first Tomione story (which is not everybody's cup of tea).

I definitely will continue writing on The Apprentice. I'm just trying to finish The Prisoner first (which is nearing the end), so I'll have less WIPs on my plate.

xx Nerys

• 1 month later...

The Apprentice review reply to Ella follows:

Ahhh!!

I love this story!!!

Please update when you can!!!

Thanks for loving my story. That always makes me happy to hear. I'll get back to Apprentice once I've finished The Prisoner, which is nearing the end.

I've not been able to write fanfiction for a while due to RL commitments, but I'm getting back to my writing now.

And even though Apprentice has been on a hiatus for a while, I can assure you it's not abandoned. I will return to write for it.

Thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• 2 months later...

Review reply to Raye follows:

I really wish you would continue this story and in general all your stories. The detail and level of writing is phenomenal

Thank you. I have every intention to finish all my WIPs, including Apprentice. There were several reasons why my writing of fanfiction has been slowed down. However, I'll get back to it. Eventually. I like the pairing just too much to stay away from it.

I reckon I'll finish prisoner first since that's closer to the end and I want a WIP off my to-do list.

My apologies for the late reply. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Experiment of the Mind review reply to mekom follows:

Wonderful story! I always enjoy your stories and this one is no exception. Tom really is too intelligent for the good of the world. If Zeus hadn't been so incompetent, I wonder what would have happened, although knowing Voldemort, he still would have prevailed. I wondered how you were going to overcome Hermione's inherent goodness in the last chapter, and you did it flawlessly.
I love you!
tumblr_m1trhgwfLg1qdlh1io2_250.gif
Thank you for your amazing review. I'm this (*points to picture below*) happy that you enjoyed my fic.
tumblr_md8e4hrD6x1rhcgk6o1_500.jpg
Thanks again,
xx Nerys

• 1 month later...

The Hogwarts Christmas Orb

Review Reply to Dazzliious:

I really enjoyed this story! Interesting, funny and just plain entertaining, with plenty of lemony goodness as well. A clever and interesting idea, well executed. Thank you! Dx

Hi,

Wow, thank you for your amazing review. It's really great to hear how much you enjoyed my story. Thank you, thank you, thank you,

xx Nerys

Review Reply to Relatela:

Wow wow wow! I'm no longer saddened by the lack of Prisoner updates! This was AWESOME. You were missed Nerys - you are and always will be the best :).

Hi,

It's good to hear you enjoyed this secret santa christmas tomione.

I'm working on Prisoner again now (I had already written a chapter 16 ages ago, but it sucked so needed to be redone), so have no fear, there will be more of that story ... eventually. I'm fitting in all the pieces together to get to the end, which needs to be done right.

Anyway, thanks for all the nice compliments and I'll do my best to get you an update asap,

xx Nerys.

The Apprentice Review Reply to Barbara:

Hello Nerys :) I just want to say that "The Apprentice" is and AMAZING story, and really makes LV/HG a plausible pairing. I love what you did with the Weasley Matriarch, and how you captured Hermiones and Voldemorts characters perfectly :) I sincerely hope you'll continue to write this fic, and update soon. I don't normally follow a WIP, but this story is definitely worth an exception to the rule.

Hi,

Thank you for enjoying my story and how I portray Hermione and Voldemort. I'm glad you find the pairing plausible in this story - it's a hard couple to put together, after all. I will definitely continue this fic. I've finished writing the tomione I had to for our forum's fic exchange, and am now back focusing on my WIPs (including Apprentice). So thank you for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

The hogwarts christmas orb

Review reply to Annie27766

OMG... I will never look at Santa the same way again... Holy cow. I guess I never gave much thought to his immortality and magic. Yikes

Mission accomplished.

Evil-Laugh.png

This story was a treat! It was original and fun! I love how you write Voldemort and I love the strength you give Hermione. They are such a good pair.

Thank you. It always brings a smile to my face when I hear that someone enjoyed reading one of my stories, so thank you, thank you, thank you.

It's a good thing Christmas is 11 months away.. Hopefully by then I won't see Santa as an evil, child eating monster when I see him at the mall ;)

*sniggers*

Come on...you can't tell me you never thought of him as evil before? A bloke in disguise insisting that little kids sit in his lap all the time...definitely evil. ;)

Anyway, thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

PS. eleven months fly by before you know it.

• 1 month later...
The Apprentice review reply to Rachael follows:

This story is amazing. I love your plot lines and admittedly it's smut, but quite honestly I think this is one of my favorite hp fanfics next to winterblumes. I can't wait for the update, I'm so damn interested in what it is the keepers keep. Order? No...balance? Maybe? And I really can't wait for voldemort to take a little stroll into her mind prison. I couldn't contain a chuckle at the Mcgonagall death eater scene. Please keep writing. This is fantastically entertaining.

Hi,
I'm glad you're enjoying my story. I actually have a version on FFnet that's without the smut if you prefer that. I'm writing on The Apprentice again (at the same time as on Prisoner and a oneshot Tomione, because I just love to mix while writing), so I'm hopeful there will be a next chapter not too far away. I won't spoil you about the Keepers though, but those are interesting speculations. ;)
Hmm... yes, I would love to get to the scene where Voldemort will make an attempt at Legilimency with her again, but that will be some time away still. There are a lot of things that need to happen prior to that event.
Glad you enjoyed the bit about McGonagall versus the Death Eaters. Those poor suckers, they never stood a chance. XD
I'll definitely keep writing. Thanks for reading and reviewing,
xx Nerys

• 3 weeks later...

The Apprentice, Review Reply to kate28

Hello!

I recently just found your story and wanted to let you know that I think it is fantastic!! I was very disappointed, however, to find that it is still unfinished. It is such an interesting story and so well developed, are you ever going to come back and finish it?? I certainly hope so!

Best,
kate28

Hi,

I thank you for all your nice compliments; it's always great to hear that someone likes my story.

I'm actually currently writing on The Apprentice and have about half of the next chapter done now. I have one or two (depending on their length) more scenes to write out before it'll be finished.

xx Nerys

Bittersweet: Review Reply to naru894:

"I got the strangest feeling that she was hermione ^^ "

Hi,

*coughs* You weren't surprised!?! *clutches to chest in agony* All my attempts at secrecy ... Yeah, it says Hermione-Voldemort. Yeah, I suck at keeping secrets. Moving on... ;)

xx Nerys
Edited by Nerys Dax

• 2 months later...

Review replies to "Empathic Seduction"

Akaru-chan

Oh I'm so delighted that you updated!! I came onto aff despondently looking for something to read....probably reread as i always end up going back to your old stories. But yaaaayyyyyyyy when I found this! It was so delicious and evil an in character! Are you continuing this or is it a one-shot?
If you do continue this, I must confess I have a weakness for Tom Riddle-looking Voldmort more than Mr Snakeman. But regardless, bravo! Now i think I might go back and reread it again. :)

Hi,

Thanks for all your compliments. That you're rereading something I wrote really makes me happy. I'm also glad you're enjoying this story I wrote for the fic exchange. I was a tad nervous about it, given the whole premise of it, but so far the story seems to be liked. *wipes brow*

Nope, I won't be continuing this, as the tags said, it's a one-shot and completed.

Well, his looks were part of my giftee's list, so even if I were to continue it (which I'm not!), I would still keep to her wishes since it's a gift to her.

However, YAY! you liked it anyway. *happy dance*

xx Nerys

His4Ever

Oh you have a gift....I'm a very picky reader when it comes to Voldemort and Hermione...and you captured my attention from the get go........whatever you do keep going because honestly this is going to be one of those stories that can't be left unfinished .......lol....I will hound you....so keep writing and can't wait for the next chapter...man please let this be a multi multi chapter story line....*w*

Hi,

Thank you for the compliment. It's a great feeling to hear that I was able to capture your attention from the get go and of a "very pick reader" no less. YAY!

Well, the story is already finished. Sorry. *slinks off and hides away from His4Ever's hounding of me* However, I will definitely keep writing for this pairing. I have three WIPs that still need to be finished, which is one of the reasons why this is so not becoming another multi-chaptered story.

xx Nerys

Devourer

That was so deliciously evil. Loved it!!!

Thank you. "Deliciously evil" no less and "Loved it" with three exclamation marks, I'm honoured. *blushes*

xx Nerys

LadyCandi

awesome story. I would love to read more =)

Thank you for the compliment.

Alas, there won't be more. This is a completed one-shot that I wrote as a gift for the tomione forum fic exchange.

xx Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

Empathic Seduction, review reply to "anonymous" Reine:

That ending! *chortles* Priceless. Oh, Voldy, it really is unlike you to overlook such an important detail. *snickers* But then again, you're so damn arrogant . . . You saw what you wanted and *cackles* didn't even look any further did you? *shakes her head* You really are like a greedy little child in a candy shop. You eat the sweets without thinking of the stomach ache to come. *snort* But at least Hermione doesn't seem too keen on doing anything drastic, she just wants you for you body. <br />
<br />
Or wait, is that a bad thing? Did you want her to actually like/want you? Bahaha. .

*sniggers* Well, it's Hermione's assumption he overlooked that detail. Personally, I think he read it, but him and, like you said, his huge arrogance believe she won't be able to best him with it, since obviously Lord Voldemort is the more powerful of the two. :rolleyes:

I'll leave it out in the open who in the end is the true arrogant one. ;)

LOLs, Indeed, he really wants it all. Naturally, he's entitled to that since he's Lord Voldemort and Lord Voldemort should have all he desires and perhaps a bit more just for kicks. Oh, and, btw, Lord Voldemort is not amused by your amusement and will come by to "explain" that later. He already "explained" to me that this additional scene was completely unnecessary and should be deleted at once. :help:

*snnnrks* Yes, only for his body, and well, perhaps so she can rule in his stead, pretending he has all the power and then ... :help: Er... my Lord, Reine is mocking you in her reviIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*Nerys scrambles back up hours later, her broken back even worse than before he dropped by to say "hi".*

xoxox,

Nerys

Empathic Seduction Review Reply to no longer anonymous Reine:

I just realized I wasn't logged in when I reviews. Alas! The woes of reviewing fanfiction at 7:20 in the morning. By the way, what is up with these captcha? So. . . hard. . . to. . . read. . .

No worries. I now know who the anon was. ^^

I don't know. I have trouble reading them, too. I often recycle them until I see one I can read.

xoxox Nerys

I love every story I read by you. Hogwarts Christmas Orb was amazing!!!! I still reread Bittersweet and I can never get enough of the Prisoner. You have said before that you are the type of author that sometimes need nudges from readers, so, hows the Apprentice going..... That was the first story I ever read by you and as much as I love your other stories I still want to know what happens. I hope you are still writing it, and if you are having a writers block that it isnt too frustrating. If I can help in anyway by being a sound bored or something else I would love to.

• 1 month later...

I love every story I read by you. Hogwarts Christmas Orb was amazing!!!! I still reread Bittersweet and I can never get enough of the Prisoner. You have said before that you are the type of author that sometimes need nudges from readers, so, hows the Apprentice going..... That was the first story I ever read by you and as much as I love your other stories I still want to know what happens. I hope you are still writing it, and if you are having a writers block that it isnt too frustrating. If I can help in anyway by being a sound bored or something else I would love to.

Hi,

Well, I've been having a run of bad luck with computers after writing on Apprentice's next chapter. It's a hard chapter to write, because it's got that intense scene at the start and I've been having trouble maneuvring the other characters around while Hermione interacts with the teacher. However, I figured out a solution, which was so obvious that it was staring me in the face all that time. I can't believe I missed that. Anyway, I'm writing again on Apprentice. I'm thinking MOM2 or Apprentice will be the next story I update.

Thanks for caring so much about the story,

xx Nerys

Review reply to erdyfylla:

"I was just browsing random fics when I stumbled on this one. The last dozen or so I'd read (or attempted to read) were awful -- poor or no plot, completely OOC characters, awful grammar/spelling/structure and no editing, etc., and I was about at my wit's end, when all of a sudden, I started reading this. And I COULD NOT STOP. So wonderful. I love how you've managed to take a completely believable and not-evil Hermione and pair her with Voldemort, without it being a rapefic. I was heartbroken when I got to Ch 33 and found there wasn't anymore, but I'll take you at your word in the review response forum that this fic isn't abandoned. :) Can't wait to read more!"

Thank you for all the nice compliments. It's always great to hear that my writing is appreciated. I know it's a horrible place where it has stopped right now (I'm kind of regretting that awful cliffhanger; I didn't expect the next chapter would bring me so much trouble to write. I was in the zone right before that), but I'm really doing my best to get the next chapter done. As said in the reply to Emma above, I've located a solution to my predicament in that first scene of the next chapter, so hopefully, I can get it written now without tearing my hair out. And fingers crossed I don't lose another computer in the process (I'm backing up like crazy now). Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xx Nerys

• 5 weeks later...

Review reply to Vanessa follows:

"Hi,

I read the story the first time in ffnet and really enjoyed it. Then I read again with adult content and loved even more. It would be fantastic if there was a second part.

Congratulations for the work.
hugs,
V.C."

Hi V.C,

I'm glad you enjoyed Empathic Seduction on FFnet and here with the additional adult scenes, too. As for a second part, well, I have no plans for it at the moment, but I'm not ruling it out for the future either. Right now I plan to focus on my WIPs. Thanks for reading and reviewing,

xoxox Nerys

Edited by Nerys Dax

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.