Click Here!

Added through 7/1/10

I would like to request a subcatagory.

Catagory name: Transformers/Beast Wars.

Subcatagory: Challenges

Section catagory to be in: Cartoon.

Do you have any stories for it?: yes

I had posted my challege and it had been taken down. But it was view over 200 times in the four days it was up. I even got three reviews! I think would be a great way to stimulate some creatvity :) .

I would love to request a subcategory.

Category Name : Movies

Subcategory : Sherlock Holmes (movie 2009)

Do you have any stories for it: Yes. I am working on one now, and have about two chapters so far.

I would really, really, really love it if you made this category. ^_^ I am in love with both the movie, and the character, and it *is* my birthday today. It would make a lovely present. Also, I adore this website. It has helped me through many many difficult times in my life. So thank you for creating it. <3

Ero Sennin

--added

Edited by DemonGoddess061

I have a request to make.

Category Name: Rosario + Vampire

Section for Category to be in: Anime: M to R

Do I have a story for it?: Yes, it's almost done.

--added

• 2 weeks later...

I have a suggestion... I saw that there is a J-Rock/J-pop category. I was hoping that it might be possible to create a K-pop category... or better yet, a Super Junior Category.

Category: Super Junior

Section: Celebrities/ Musicians

Do I have any stories for it: YES!!!

explain what you mean by Super Junior please?

Certainly, they are a 13 member boy band from South Korea. They are great singers and dancers even though I don't speak Korean so I can't understand the lyrics of their music. But I am in love with their handsome looks and their bright and warm personalities. They are gaining even greater popularity over in Asia right now thanks to the release of their 4th album a few weeks ago. Like the Jpop and JRock stars they like to imitate, Super Junior does a lot of skinship with each other. So naturally they enjoy a large slash fiction following, though mostly it is confined to sites like LJ since it isn't posted here yet. Hope that helps. :)

--added to J-Rock for now. As we're getting to the point where we'll be starting in the celeb subdomain for clean up (it's next in sequence), I've already got written in my notes for the area that I need to make KRock a subcategory as well (or top level, don't have a story count yet so I can't say cat or subcat until I do that).

I would love it if there was a section for Michael Jackson fan-fiction.

I have 2 stories i would like feedback on.

With this request i also would like to request that the comments or future stories involving MJ be respectful and not hurtful towards him in anyway. I know how some people are towards him and its nothing but disrespectful. With this category i request only male/female stories and nothing doing with children. As that is what everyone seems to think when it comes to Michael.

Catagory name: Michael Jackson Fiction

Section catagory to be in: Celeb/Music

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes

-added

• 2 weeks later...

Catagory name: Fantasy Island

Section catagory to be in: Television 1 through F

Do you have any stories for it?: Writing it right now.

--added

Category name: Yume Nikki

Section category to be in: Games (S through Z)

Do you have any stories for it?: I'm working on one right now.

--added