Click Here!

Looking for Two Fics, Please Help!

I'm looking for two different stories. One of them is a one shot. Draco is a vampire, but everyone thinks he's dead. Harry meets him in a dark alley, and Draco and he have sex against a wall. Harry's the bottom, and a virgin. Um... At the end, Draco insists, and Harry agrees, that Harry is Draco's. I'm relatively sure the story is archived on Hex Files, but I can't seem to find it. Help?

As to the second... it's a chaptered story, but I don't think it was archived on Hex Files. I'm not even sure what the pairing was. I know the story was complete though. Snape is the head of house for both Gryffindor and Slytherin, and they share a common room. This results in a huge fight in the common room, during which Harry comes in and disarms everyone (or accios all their wands, I can't remember) wandlessly. They end up in a huge pile, and everyone is a bit stunned. Hermione and Ron are the prefects and, as a result of this incident, Ron ends up getting stripped of his prefect status, and Harry gets the post instead. Ron tries to poison Harry with poison on the pin part of his prefect's badge... Um... that's all I've got. I think it's all in one story, and if someone could find it, I would owe you a serious debt. I've been looking for the story for ages!

I'm looking for two different stories. One of them is a one shot. Draco is a vampire, but everyone thinks he's dead. Harry meets him in a dark alley, and Draco and he have sex against a wall. Harry's the bottom, and a virgin. Um... At the end, Draco insists, and Harry agrees, that Harry is Draco's. I'm relatively sure the story is archived on Hex Files, but I can't seem to find it. Help?

As to the second... it's a chaptered story, but I don't think it was archived on Hex Files. I'm not even sure what the pairing was. I know the story was complete though. Snape is the head of house for both Gryffindor and Slytherin, and they share a common room. This results in a huge fight in the common room, during which Harry comes in and disarms everyone (or accios all their wands, I can't remember) wandlessly. They end up in a huge pile, and everyone is a bit stunned. Hermione and Ron are the prefects and, as a result of this incident, Ron ends up getting stripped of his prefect status, and Harry gets the post instead. Ron tries to poison Harry with poison on the pin part of his prefect's badge... Um... that's all I've got. I think it's all in one story, and if someone could find it, I would owe you a serious debt. I've been looking for the story for ages!

The first one is called Yours by Spae at spae.livejournal.com/5428.html. It is one of my favorites. I hope this helps. The second one I don't know.... Sorry!

The first one is called Yours by Spae at spae.livejournal.com/5428.html. It is one of my favorites. I hope this helps. The second one I don't know.... Sorry!

That's definitely it. Thank you for the help. smile.gif However, as it's been said, it's no longer online. Anywhere, sadly. or know the author? I'd love to read the story again, as it's one I absolutely loved. If you do, let me know, pretty please!

Edited by ApolloImperium
Asking for a saved copy - TOS violation

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

The second one is called "Abandoned it's on ff.net along with the sequal reclaim.

I've just spent the past hour trying to find this... But there are too many with the word Abandoned, because the story has been abandoned. Do you know the Author? Because that would make it a lot easier for me to find the story! :)

• 10 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.