Click Here!

Marauders Threesome Fic

Guest Grey Narcissus

Guest Grey Narcissus

A mate of mine and I were having a discussion about our various favourite HP pairings, Sirius x Remus, James x Sirius, Remus x James etc. And it suddenly occurred to me that I have not read a good Marauder threesome fic in aaages. (Not through want of searching.) So now I am on the hunt for some good threesome nonsense.

They just have such a good group dynamic that it would seem so perfectly suited to some sort of threesome situation. I don't want Peter, he is a total plank. I just love the idea of Sirius all cool, James being such a dork and Remus being a bit flustered/confused by the whole idea.

But overall, I want to see how people can deal with their beautiful dynamic. You only have to take this on if you are sympathetic to the boys. You can put Pete in there is you like... but he annoys me.

SO yes... go forth and multiply my lovelies. Or at least let me know where such amazing fics can be found. Curse you aff.net goblins for not giving a comprehensive searching system. :samurai:

• 2 years later...

Hi, I know this is a reletively old post but hey I'm kind of new to AFF...I have written three Marauder Threesome fics if you're interested (Its usually; James/Sirius/Remus In that order...) and I am working on a fourth which will be good. :P Here's the link to the first; http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096131 It's called 'Teacher's' (1), 'Teacher's: Disciplin' (2) and 'Teachers; Dominance and Submission' :) Hope I helped...even if it is a bit late lol. (Marauders ftw!)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.