Click Here!

Looking for fic website

Antaris

Wondering if anyone remembers the fiction website that had its banner posted here on AFF about a year ago. I visited it once and the story themes (gay) were based on a fictional Carribean island.

One of the stories was about a guy who was hired to be part of the live action pirate show. Once he gets to the island, meets all the great people and the perks does he find out that this show is explicit and very much gay. This of course being a serious problem since he's straight. I didn't read much further than that because it is a pay site and I had a huge backlog of awesome AFF stories I was following... fine, perhaps I was being cheap too! :samurai:

Any ideas? I haven't seen the banner in ages so not sure if this website still exist.

Thanks!

Antaris

Wondering if anyone remembers the fiction website that had its banner posted here on AFF about a year ago. I visited it once and the story themes (gay) were based on a fictional Carribean island.

One of the stories was about a guy who was hired to be part of the live action pirate show. Once he gets to the island, meets all the great people and the perks does he find out that this show is explicit and very much gay. This of course being a serious problem since he's straight. I didn't read much further than that because it is a pay site and I had a huge backlog of awesome AFF stories I was following... fine, perhaps I was being cheap too! :samurai:

Any ideas? I haven't seen the banner in ages so not sure if this website still exist.

Thanks!

Antaris

http://joyboyisland.com/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.