Click Here!

Tomb Raider: Lara behind bars

Guest bitamin717

Guest bitamin717

Pretty weird idea that occurred to me today but I don't have time to write. Warning: story would have to include some non-consensual scenes.

Lara is caught red handed burglarising the British Museum, searching for some ancient artefact or another- she is arrested and taken into police custody. At the trial the evidence against her is air tight; even with all her influence and money she can't escape prosecution. The best her connections can arrange is a reduced sentence of one week, but there's a catch: to make up for the leniency Lara has to serve out her entire term in a mens prison- specifically a maximum security penitentiary reserved for some of the worst sociopaths and rapists ever caught. It's either this or five years in a women's prison, so reluctantly Lara agrees, thinking she'll be tough enough to fend for herself. As soon as she arrives however, and gets put in with the main prison population, she finds out just how wrong she was. After an initial breaking-in scene in the showers, she spends each day of the following week as the bitch/slave of a different group of inmates within the prison: skinheads, blacks, wardens etc, finally emerging a week later a changed woman.

If anyone's interested in writing this I could come up with some more specific scenarios- or you could go ahead and develop it in any way you like.

bitamin717

Edited by bitamin717

• 1 year later...
Guest TentacleFan

Wow, that sounds right up my alley. I'm a bit loaded up on story ideas I want to get to but I may add a story around this core idea to my list. Lara prison rape really sounds exciting.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.