Click Here!

seedy, dark, modern story (mainly m/m)

I won´t call it a challenge, because it´s a bit huge project for a one-shot, but if anybody will be inspirated ... ^_^

A background: Seedy, dark, chilly modern world. Urban cities and load of hi-tech innovations.

History: Two races and the third is caught in the middle of their battle. Long time ago lycans lost the battle with vampires, bacause of weakness of their leader and became their slaves. Nowdays, because of inner conflict, vampires lose their upper hand and lycans finally have a chance to gain freedom and independence.

Structure of both societies:

Vampires-there were clans, but nowdays they are living in houses, which associate vampires with the same believes and values, but different abilities and age (it´s kind of mafia). The whole society is ruled by the Court. Members of the Court are masters of the houses with the eldests vampire in the head of teh Court (it means: the „firstborn" vampire, kind of „vampire´s father"). There are also „citizens" who don´t belong to any kind of „family" and military. There is also a complicated codex, with many acts.

Lycans-their society is more subverted. They are living in gangs, but are still abide by their own rules. They have hidden but strong military and great spies. The may not be sleek and cunning like vampires, but they have a great stamina, they are fierce in battle, patient and discreet.

Plot:

The whole modern war is described from the point of view of a young vampire, who by coincidence got caught in the middle of this madness. In fact, the story isn´t about vampires or lycans or humans, being one of them is just a part of a character personality, lifestyle, but nothing more. It´s also not about magic, because there shouldn´t be any magic at all or extra supernatural skills. The story places emphasis on a psychological aspects. It´s about fighting for something that we dearly believe in, growing up, seeing bad things in good and good in bad. There´s also love (not only of a sexual kind), friendship, but zhey are a part of the whole complex. Story is (or should be) full of unexpected situations and desicions, that will keep reader interested to stay tuned-up till the end (which will stay opened).

I could give more detailed informations and character´s bios, if someone is interested.

DAMN i would do this if it wasn't a one shot

Vampires and Werewolfs.... humans ho hum, gee the plot sounds very familiar, guys don't look now, but in present litature, TV and movies we are up to are asses... especiallly with that Kissy Kissy one "Twilight" or whatever.... where's the fangs?

You guys need to put a new twist on this theme, have it take place on another planet Vs aliens or such... have the Doggies/Bitches and the Bat Boy/Girls work together to save the planet and each other... just no Zombies they're messy and they fall apart and that's just nasty.

Fangs for the memories, G

Vampires and Werewolfs.... humans ho hum, gee the plot sounds very familiar, guys don't look now, but in present litature, TV and movies we are up to are asses... especiallly with that Kissy Kissy one "Twilight" or whatever.... where's the fangs?

You guys need to put a new twist on this theme, have it take place on another planet Vs aliens or such... have the Doggies/Bitches and the Bat Boy/Girls work together to save the planet and each other... just no Zombies they're messy and they fall apart and that's just nasty.

Fangs for the memories, G

I hate Twilight and it´s pseudo-vampires.

This story will be angsty and dark, full of unexcpected decissions, situations and death, more bloody, with a lot of action (I hope) and kinky smex scenes. So don´t worry ;)

I hate Twilight and it´s pseudo-vampires.

This story will be angsty and dark, full of unexcpected decissions, situations and death, more bloody, with a lot of action (I hope) and kinky smex scenes. So don´t worry ;)

Yeah, Good... go for the bloody death, violence, and the darkside that's the ticket, and there can never be enough "kinky smex scenes" Yo I look forward to reading your story! Sorry for putting my two cents in when it wasn't wanted, I just hate the "Twilight" slant on vampires and werewolfs the author of Dracula, Bram Stoker would be rolling over in his grave at the very thought! B)

A fan of the dark side, Gslinger

Yeah, Good... go for the bloody death, violence, and the darkside that's the ticket, and there can never be enough "kinky smex scenes" Yo I look forward to reading your story! Sorry for putting my two cents in when it wasn't wanted, I just hate the "Twilight" slant on vampires and werewolfs the author of Dracula, Bram Stoker would be rolling over in his grave at the very thought! B)

A fan of the dark side, Gslinger

Don´t apologize, I´m joyous that you share your opinion with me/us :) And we will do our best not to disappoint you and other future readers. Hope you all will like it, even with a few sappy romantic scenes ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.