Click Here!

Turning of the Seasons

Guest fromthedeepsea

Guest fromthedeepsea

This forum is primarily to answer reviews and for the discussion of "Turning of the Seasons".

Please, feel free to post any questions or comments you have regarding my story. I wanna get to know my readers!

Summary: It's mating season, and all the eligible beasts are looking for some loving. Iendro, a strapping young sire, has a very good feeling about this season, especially when he meets Janrios. But how long will his confidence last? (Slash M/M) Anal, Anthro, MPreg, Rom, Violence

Guest fromthedeepsea

Replies to Prologue

Divanora: Thanks! This is the first original fic I've published, but I've actually written so other stuff. I've been writing since I was a kid! Glad you didn't turn away, though. Thanks for giving me a chance! And glad you liked the idea for the letter. That was like a last minute thing, but I think it turned out beautifully! And yes, you can definitely expect some plot twists. I have most of the plot outlined already!

Midnightsscream: Nice call! Yep, it was a test. Janrios is a character that will give you a whole lot of surprises. I'm so happy you loved it! Hope you keep loving it! If you ever stop, tell me right away so I can fix it for you!

khayman: I love mpregs too! Obvious, since I'm writing one. But I used to be grossed out by it. But then I learn to love it. I think it started with Ursula K. Leguin's "Left Hand of Darkness". It's an awesome book from which I've derived a lot of inspiration for this story. If you ever have the time, I highly recommend it!

JtheChosen1: Thank you! This is jus the beginning!

Katsikara: It's okay! I'll try to describe them in more depth. They're just like big wolves with a coat of feathers so thin they look like fur. Thanks for your kind words!

Replies to Chapter 1

Khayman: All of their secrets will be revealed, but you must be patient! Trust me, they have some interesting secrets!

Takumi Fujiwara: Will do!

Divanora: Haha, glad you love Iendro! Just hang tight. You'll find out soon.

Midnightsscream: Thanks! Yep, that's how love works! Make you a big pile of goo!

MustLove_PrettyBoys: Thank you! And yes, reviews make me SO happy!

kylee: Thanks! I think writers should always focuses on imagery as well as dialogue and actions. It makes the story richer and enjoyable. Glad you like it!

Guest fromthedeepsea

YES! A Griffin! That's a great way to describe them, sans the wings and beak, of course. I hadn't thought of that. And I'm glad, cause you're not the first person to ask me about their appearance.

Thanks!

I'm so happy you liked the last chapter. To be honest, I was kind of insecure about it. I finished it in a hurry, so I wasn't sure of the quality.

Guest fromthedeepsea

To my dearly beloved readers:

Do to some changes in the original plot I had in mind for "Turning of the Seasons", I'm going to be editing the first three chapters that I've already posted here on aff. Some minor things, and some not so minor things, will be added or taken out. Don't worry. I'll make sure it's worth it.

By the time I post the fourth chapter, all changes will have been finished. :samurai:

Guest fromthedeepsea

Dear readers:

I've pulled out the third chapter for editing purposes. This particular chapter will change significantly, though the ending will be the same. Dialogue, characterization and sequence of events will be altered.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. :rolleyes:

Dear readers:

I've pulled out the third chapter for editing purposes. This particular chapter will change significantly, though the ending will be the same. Dialogue, characterization and sequence of events will be altered.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. :)

I think that is great. I like it when writers are confident enough to go back and change the things that they are not happy with. I have seen a lot of writers write themselves into a corner and then abandon their story. I have done it too. You should never feel like you cannot improve your story. I am eager to see what changes you make.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.