Click Here!

Ita/sasu/naru

MellowMatty

I read a fic a while back that I can't remember the name of and I really want to reread it. I think it may have been labeled as just sasu/naru, but Itachi was in it too. Naruto was kidnapped or something in the begining and they go to a house by a beach somewhere in it. The title was three words, and was often shortened to something like TBB Or something with T, B and D' I remember thinking that when you did the title with just the first letter of each word it was like a text acronym or something. I really wish I could remember more to be more helpful!

Edited by MellowMatty

• 3 weeks later...
I read a fic a while back that I can't remember the name of and I really want to reread it. I think it may have been labeled as just sasu/naru, but Itachi was in it too. Naruto was kidnapped or something in the begining and they go to a house by a beach somewhere in it. The title was three words, and was often shortened to something like TBB Or something with T, B and D' I remember thinking that when you did the title with just the first letter of each word it was like a text acronym or something. I really wish I could remember more to be more helpful!

If you're still looking for this, can you remember if it's canon-verse or AU? If the boys/main characters are little kids, adolescents, or in their twenties? Was Itachi a good guy or a creepy/bad/insane brother? When you say that Naruto was kidnapped, was he kidnapped by Itachi, Sasuke, or some other third party? And is the mention of the beach house connected to that kidnapping or was it a vacation of some sort?

• 2 weeks later...
If you're still looking for this, can you remember if it's canon-verse or AU? If the boys/main characters are little kids, adolescents, or in their twenties? Was Itachi a good guy or a creepy/bad/insane brother? When you say that Naruto was kidnapped, was he kidnapped by Itachi, Sasuke, or some other third party? And is the mention of the beach house connected to that kidnapping or was it a vacation of some sort?

It was AU, and I do believe they were more llike in their twenties.He was a good guy, and it was a third party. Like..i remember Suigetsu was in it, and Naruto was taken to a bank, and ducktaped to a chair, and Sasuke and Itachi saved him... And i'm pretty sure they went to the beach house to get away from things.

• 2 weeks later...

Brutally Beautiful written by Word_Slave

Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096486

Sounds like this story..i remember Naruto being duct taped to a chair by the bad guys...Itachi rescues him.

Hope this is the one you are looking for...if not, i'm sorry.

Good luck ^^

Brutally Beautiful written by Word_Slave

Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096486

Sounds like this story..i remember Naruto being duct taped to a chair by the bad guys...Itachi rescues him.

Hope this is the one you are looking for...if not, i'm sorry.

Good luck ^^

I think this is it! Thank you so much!! I was totally off on the name, but i recognize the author! Thank you!

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.