Click Here!

Roleplay Board

Konekodemon

Use adults like to go somewhere, where we can roleplay sex related content. But every forum we go to were stuck roleplaying boring PG-13 style with the No NC-17 rule on the forum. What I suggest is making an RPG board here on the Adult FanFiction forum, so adults like me can roleplay on our own age range instead of feeling like were 13 years old or younger.

• 2 weeks later...
Oooo. Just went over and registered. I like the introduction process there.

You can also try Pumpkinhat Writing Studios if you like. It's a new forum so there's not much there yet, but it's got a great setup and we're always looking for new members. It's run by an author on AFF who had the same concerns as you, so feel free to go nuts. To quote the forum owner:

"This is a writing community. We are all here to have a good time and better our skills in this area of expertise. You don't have to be an aspiring professional or anything, but you do need to enjoy writing and RP. Also, I am placing no limitations whatsoever on content. That is why this site requires you to be age 18 or older. I firmly believe that creativity should never be hindered and that anything you wish to write is fair game to do so. As long as it is helping you as a writer, then I'm all for it."

Hope that helps. =)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.