Click Here!

beta needed (please & thank you)

The Dead One

I have a series of one shots I'm looking for a beta for.

i would like someone to fix the spelling/Grammar.(mainly the grammar) i would like someone who is willing to fix these take out stuff if you think there's to much or to wordy. or rephrase it if you think it needs it.

All I can offer for your services is the following:

My Soul And Undying Loyalty. A One-Shot with any prompt when ever you want, or when ever I feel like thanking you with one. ^^

what i write: Naruto.

Sin and Sins. against, vampires, AU, pwps. D/s (on occasions) threesomes, Bondage, Drinking, some violence not hardcore, but if there in a fight etc. M-preg (when requested, usually if i get this request i use C- sections but skip actually writing out anything for the delivery. that just *shivers*) Fluff! BDSM. oh, and ocasinaly i get the urge to write Kemonomimi( making them Neko's if you don't know what that is.) humor, hurt/comfort. piercing, cross dressing. everything varies from oneshot to oneshot.

um, ya i think that covers it. If ya have any questions just ask ^^

sammie.girl169@yahoo.com is where you can answer this add.

please & thanks

Edited by The Dead One

Hm... I'm sure I can help you with that, actually. I'm good with the Naruto fandom, and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to grammar and structure. I don't have any fanfiction posted here, but if you feel the need to check up on my writing, just give it a glance.

Secondly, would you prefer to be added on my Yahoo, or e-mailed? Let me know!

Hm... I'm sure I can help you with that, actually. I'm good with the Naruto fandom, and I'm a perfectionist when it comes to grammar and structure. I don't have any fanfiction posted here, but if you feel the need to check up on my writing, just give it a glance.

Secondly, would you prefer to be added on my Yahoo, or e-mailed? Let me know!

you can add me to both if you like but i hardly get on messenger it distracts me from getting writing and stuff done. lol.

Um, is there any pairings you don't like? mine range from a lot of pairings but mainly SasuNaruSasu but i love doing random pairings when i feel like it.

i would love to have you help.

thanks. ^^

No problem! Glad to help.

Hm, well my own likes and dislikes usually don't interfere with my ability to beta fics, so no worries there. :thumbsup:

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail where you can always reach me and send fics to, and I'm estimating it'd take me about a few hours to get it done depending on how many pages you have, but I'm pretty fast overall if I'm online at that time.

No problem! Glad to help.

Hm, well my own likes and dislikes usually don't interfere with my ability to beta fics, so no worries there. :thumbsup:

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail where you can always reach me and send fics to, and I'm estimating it'd take me about a few hours to get it done depending on how many pages you have, but I'm pretty fast overall if I'm online at that time.

sounds good to me and take all the time you need. :spank: I'm finishing up a SasuNaru oneshot today ^^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.