Click Here!

typos check needed

Guest Vasiliki

Guest Vasiliki

I need a native English speaker to check an adult++ Harry/Draco fic for any typos I may have missed. It's short (1500 words) and twisted (non-con, angst, etc) but only as a fantasy in Draco's mind.

I would have offered to beta your fic, but since you're specifically asking for a native speaker, then I'm guessing you must not consider foreigners like me very fluent in the most important language of the world. Thus I can't offer my services as a beta.

Guest Vasiliki
I would have offered to beta your fic, but since you're specifically asking for a native speaker, then I'm guessing you must not consider foreigners like me very fluent in the most important language of the world. Thus I can't offer my services as a beta.

Oh, I know non-native speakers can be fluent in English - you are, and so am I! :hug: It doesn't have to do with that, it's just my personal preference.

Oh, I know non-native speakers can be fluent in English - you are, and so am I! :hug: It doesn't have to do with that, it's just my personal preference.

Ah, thankfully, then. I often deal with people thinking I'm not good at being a beta just because English isn't my first language. It gets quite frustrating, I'm sure you'll agree.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I'm thinking I might be able to help here seeing as I'm English and currently live in England, so I guess your looking for someone like me xD Is this fic a oneshot?

Thanks!

Guest Vasiliki
Hello,

I'm thinking I might be able to help here seeing as I'm English and currently live in England, so I guess your looking for someone like me xD Is this fic a oneshot?

Thank you. I've found someone from another forum, and posted the fic already. :)

If you don't mind, I'll keep you in mind for future fics. (not HP, though...)

Actually I only do HP :samurai: Thanks for telling me anyway! x

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.