Click Here!

Heirloom

CloverReef

Yeah, I need cliff notes; just like I did for Shakespeare!!!!! :ph34r:

Chapter ELEVEN

Kellie: Sorry! I tried to clear a couple things up this chapter, but the weirdness factor made it kinda hard, didn't it? Well, I guess the most important things are that the town wants to kill Cain so he needs to escape. Nevermind all that other nonesense.

Sana-chan: Yeah, pretty strange, huh? I wanted to make it less strange but fought with myself over how to do that and keep it consistent. And yes! Someone oughta give those asswipes split ends! That'll show em! Thanks hun, you made me feel a little less self conscious about the chapter. (And about the killing Cain a bunch of times... Yes, but shhhh don't tell anyone!)

Wynja : Glad you liked it! Thanks for the review dear!

JtheChosen1 : Hehehe Macbeth. My favourite Shakespeare play. That's what this story needs! Witches! No, I'm kidding. Thanks for the review!

Lisa: Crazy, right? Maaan this is just insane to piece together! What was I thinking?! What I'm usually thinking, probably : "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"... Oh well. Yep pappy really did all those weird things to Cain. I'm thinking I should put together cliff notes to help the readers understand what has happened so far XD

JJ: Yes so many questions. Too bad I can't answer any of them here, I'm dying to! Thanks for the review!

Chapter TWELVE

MayoRose: I'm glad you enjoyed it! I love to scare people, or creep them out or make them shiver - in a non sexual way... except during sex scenes... So I'm happy! I'm not sure what that says about me though... I'm fighting a strange urge to cackle.

Sana-chan: You didn't think I could get rid of johnny that easily, did you?! Nooo I had to bring him back! Who else is gonna bicker with Cain?! Stiles?! Oh... yeah... he does too... Well... somebody has to save their asses, so Johnny can do that... maybe... or maybe NANA will! No, I'm kidding, she won't... What was I talking about again?

BijouDuMon: Hell yeah! Thank you! :rolleyes:

Anise: Yeah, I wanted to give Cain one person who wouldn't turn on him, and I figured Johnny was the perfect choice for that. Besides, I love the way they talk to each other too. It's too fun to write. As for Jude... I figure it's a bit of crazy. Not necessarily born crazy, but crazy to cope with what he's been through.

I might end up having that convo if I can't think of a more creative way to explain everything that needs to be explained! The experiments for instance. I'm kinda torn between a talk and a flashback. I was trying to avoid flashbacks for this story! Oh well, thanks for the review!

FreedomofCrows: Really I didn't intend for it to be so confusing. I try to put info into the chapters lately without outright explaining things, but that's considerably harder when it comes to Nana's intentions and the experiments. I'll try my best to clear things up in the coming chapters!

JJ: I'm glad you like Jude! I wasn't sure whether to introduce him or not or just keep him a voice in the darkness. I'm kinda happy with my decision, even if he does bring the weirdness level up. Thanks for the review!

Gslinger : I love your summary of the characters! I am definitely having fun doing it. Now if only getting all those pesky loose ends tied up could be more fun. Thanks for the review!

Lisa: A huge part of me wants to answer all your questions right here! At least one part I can clear up. It's in the chapter but since Jude's the one saying it, it's not exactly intelligible. Jude isn't a clone. Cain - when he was a kid - was infused with Jude's DNA. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to school? I'm just taking an art class though until I can move to the college in the winter! I can't wait!

Berlin: Yep, unfortunetly Winter Sacrifice is dead. There's another two chapters of it on my site, but they haven't been betaed so I wouldn't count on quality. But MAN you gave me an ego boost! I'm glad you're enjoying Heirloom, in all its bizarrity and weirdness. I've been struggling through writing the last couple chapters, so your review really made my day. Thank you :)

Chapter TWELVE

Wow, so I had it backwards: Cain has Jude's DNA. Are they the same age? What was Pappy trying to do w/Jude? He wasn't once dead, was he? From Cain's description of him, he seems halfway in the grave. lol

Good luck with school. I'm on the other end of the school spectrum. The kid's end of the school spectrum. Summer's been so nice and easy, now the nagging, crying, begging screaming starts. And that's just from me. hahah But seriously, it's like nag, nag, nag, nag to get up, get dressed, nag to do homework, omg, not looking forward to Thursday! :D

Well, at least I have next Monday to look forward to: and update from you and no school! lol

MayoRose: I'm glad you enjoyed it! I love to scare people, or creep them out or make them shiver - in a non sexual way... except during sex scenes... So I'm happy! I'm not sure what that says about me though... I'm fighting a strange urge to cackle.

Sana-chan: You didn't think I could get rid of johnny that easily, did you?! Nooo I had to bring him back! Who else is gonna bicker with Cain?! Stiles?! Oh... yeah... he does too... Well... somebody has to save their asses, so Johnny can do that... maybe... or maybe NANA will! No, I'm kidding, she won't... What was I talking about again?

BijouDuMon: Hell yeah! Thank you! :)

Anise: Yeah, I wanted to give Cain one person who wouldn't turn on him, and I figured Johnny was the perfect choice for that. Besides, I love the way they talk to each other too. It's too fun to write. As for Jude... I figure it's a bit of crazy. Not necessarily born crazy, but crazy to cope with what he's been through.

I might end up having that convo if I can't think of a more creative way to explain everything that needs to be explained! The experiments for instance. I'm kinda torn between a talk and a flashback. I was trying to avoid flashbacks for this story! Oh well, thanks for the review!

FreedomofCrows: Really I didn't intend for it to be so confusing. I try to put info into the chapters lately without outright explaining things, but that's considerably harder when it comes to Nana's intentions and the experiments. I'll try my best to clear things up in the coming chapters!

JJ: I'm glad you like Jude! I wasn't sure whether to introduce him or not or just keep him a voice in the darkness. I'm kinda happy with my decision, even if he does bring the weirdness level up. Thanks for the review!

Gslinger : I love your summary of the characters! I am definitely having fun doing it. Now if only getting all those pesky loose ends tied up could be more fun. Thanks for the review!

Lisa: A huge part of me wants to answer all your questions right here! At least one part I can clear up. It's in the chapter but since Jude's the one saying it, it's not exactly intelligible. Jude isn't a clone. Cain - when he was a kid - was infused with Jude's DNA. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to school? I'm just taking an art class though until I can move to the college in the winter! I can't wait!

Wow, so I had it backwards: Cain has Jude's DNA. Are they the same age? What was Pappy trying to do w/Jude? He wasn't once dead, was he? From Cain's description of him, he seems halfway in the grave. lol

Good luck with school. I'm on the other end of the school spectrum. The kid's end of the school spectrum. Summer's been so nice and easy, now the nagging, crying, begging screaming starts. And that's just from me. hahah But seriously, it's like nag, nag, nag, nag to get up, get dressed, nag to do homework, omg, not looking forward to Thursday! ;)

Well, at least I have next Monday to look forward to: and update from you and no school! lol

LOL! Oh god I am so glad I don't have kids around this time of year. I must have been a nightmare when I was a kid. Any little bit of excitement and I'd get physically sick - I was always sick at christmas and Halloween...

I'm doing the school thing backwards. I was in a few university classes first and now I'm going to college.

Chapter 13!

Sana-chan: Glad somethings cleared up! Thanks for the review hun!

Sana-Chan #2: The white lines! Yes, good one, that should definitely be explained! I'll see what I can do about the others! Some will be covered when it comes to what the future holds for them! I don't mean that in a psychic way of course.

Anise: LOL I was hoping this would happen - you mentioned a question I hadn't thought of answering. Well actually in the chapter you just read I was gonna make nana ask Jude who his mother was but somehow that part got cut out to keep the villian's cliche climax ramble to a minimum, and I forgot to put it in elsewhere. But I'm sure I can squeeze it into chapter fourteen. Give Cain and Jude a little heart-to-heart maybe! Thanks for the help!

If there's anything else you think should definitely be answered, let me know because I'm wrapping it up! The only things I have arranged to answer now is... Judes mother, Stiles' crazy behaviour, and what the future holds. On a completely unrelated note, I'm wired on Dr. Pepper!!!!!!! If I didn't have a pug asleep on my lap, I'd be bouncing off the frickin walls!

JJ: Thanks for the review! Yeah Peter was a douche, and Nana's insane. Great happy family they have there, huh?

Lisa: Man, Staples here is always so crowded, I can't imagine how it would be in the school starting season! And yeah, there's another question I can cover with a tete-a-tete between jude and Cain. Thanks for the review!

MayoRose: Thanks! I'm glad you're getting into it, too bad it's when it's almost over! Three scenes left - unless I change my mind about something, which is entirely possible! Thanks for the kind review!

Chapter 14!

Reviewer: Yup, that's the end. Sorry if there are unresolved things. That's my bad for changing my mind so much over the course of the story. That's partly why I wrote the faqs. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Sana-chan: [spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't finished the story] They're pretty much together now. At the end they resolved their relationship enough to want to get it on again. By the time the extra scene comes around, they live together. You can take from that what you will :D as for Charlie - they're kinda stuck with them. I think he'll take a little more than an exorcist. As for what they're doing now, they all moved to Arizona! Cain could be still doing photography work, or he could open a salon! I'll add your questions to the FAQ once I've had some sleep, but I figured I could answer them here anyway. Thanks for all the support, hun!

Shortstuff: Charlie/Cain lovin' was too much fun to write too! If I ever do any drabbles afterwards, I'd totally like to do more of them. And its fun to make Charlie piss Stiles off anyway! Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed the ride!

Lisa: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! No, I'm not orgasming, I'm agreeing! Everything you said is right. It was Stiles in the shower. Charlie took over when Stiles went in search of a condom. Yes Stiles feels like he's competing with a ghost. Could be kinda a hot rivalry I think if I could ever be arsed to do a spinoff (isn't gonna happen) but the thought of it amuses me... And you're right, Stiles can't see Charlie.

Cain will leave his job in NYC to go to Arizona. He'll hire a psychiatrist and a the best doctors he could afford to help Jude, so Jude will slowly improve. The extra scene I tacked onto the fic - which will be posted on AFF on wednesday - kinda goes into that. Johnny won't live with them but he lives nearby, so he'll become a steady influence in their lives. And yes, Cain's mom is actually Jude's mom... Credit for that little tidbit goes to you actually XD Originally I was just gonna make his mom some obscure local. But your idea was much more exciting and relevent!

Thank you so much for your consistent support! I'm always so surprised when I finish something that I tend to go all academy-awards-acceptance-speech on everyone. But this time I tried to avoid it, but I still have to say thank you to everyone! Because I'm insanely grateful and insanely Canadian.

JJ: Thank you for the review! I'm kinda sad to have it end too, but relieved at the same time. It's nice to see something I didn't think would make it past the fifth chapter wrap up.

Wynja: I'm glad you like it! I am utterly and completely spent! Well, exhausted... *clears throat* I have no idea what I'm saying anymore, my brain stopped working days ago. Anyhoo you're too kind, I'm going to miss you readers the most!

Bunnicle: I might do some followup drabbles in the future, but not a full length sequel. I've already got plans for my next full length fic for when I come off my writing hiatus. It's a modern fantasy - those aren't very popular but I enjoy writing in that genre! Anyhoo, thanks for the reviews!

Cella: I'm glad you enjoyed the ride! Yeah, it's confusing but actually it's both those things. Pappy was trying to bring Charlie back through Cain and Jude because he was in love with Charlie. But Charlie's a bit of a slut and decided that Pappy's basically sacrificing Cain to Charlie meant Cain belongs to him. Basically, if he can't possess him, he'll own him instead. I assure you I don't normally write stories as confusing as this one XD. Hell, this one wasn't supposed to be confusing, it started as a simple somewhat good vs somewhat evil story!

As for the incest tag, I was kinda planning on the cousins getting it on so I put it in just in case. Didn't wanna take people by surprise. Now it's more implicit incest because in the extra that's going to be posted on Wednesday, relatives do share a kiss! Anyway, thank you so much for your kind words!

Anise!: Hehehe... Well Lawrence is gonna get his lawyers involved, now that he knows where the body is. He's not above getting the whole town booked for conspiracy if he can get away with it without incriminating himself. I imagine Stiles would have trouble leaving everything he knows behind and starting a new life somewhere else, but to be fair, he's done it before when he got thrown off the reserve.

There had to be sex at the end! I figured ending on sex would be a nice full circle in one sense at least, and having it be successful Stiles/Cain lovin would be the perfect ending... but then the sadist in me took over and I threw Charlie in, and cackled the whole time I was writing it. I blame sleep deprevation. Thank you so much for the consistent support! Oh and one last thing! When I post the extra on wednesday morning, I'll be moving the fic to the supernatural section.

Hey Clover!

Thanks for the awesome response! :blink: I feel so flattered that you chose to have Cain and Jude's mom one and the same. It just made sense to me, since number one, they look so much alike, and number two, I think for that to happen, they'd have to share DNA. Which could only come from a family member. If their dad's were different, it would have to be from the mom then. They would have the same mom. But wow, Cain's mom just gave Jude away. I bet Cain can never look his mom in the eye again after all he's learned about his relatives and about her part in that whole craziness!

Anyway, it was an awesome story and you are such a talented writer. You have such a wonderful imagination, and your writing is impeccable; it's such a pleasure to read something that is perfect in spelling, grammar, etc. You wouldn't believe some of the crap people put on here!

So, thank you for sharing your story and I look forward to reading more from you.

Lisa

Chapter 14!

Reviewer: Yup, that's the end. Sorry if there are unresolved things. That's my bad for changing my mind so much over the course of the story. That's partly why I wrote the faqs. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Sana-chan: [spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't finished the story] They're pretty much together now. At the end they resolved their relationship enough to want to get it on again. By the time the extra scene comes around, they live together. You can take from that what you will :blink: as for Charlie - they're kinda stuck with them. I think he'll take a little more than an exorcist. As for what they're doing now, they all moved to Arizona! Cain could be still doing photography work, or he could open a salon! I'll add your questions to the FAQ once I've had some sleep, but I figured I could answer them here anyway. Thanks for all the support, hun!

Shortstuff: Charlie/Cain lovin' was too much fun to write too! If I ever do any drabbles afterwards, I'd totally like to do more of them. And its fun to make Charlie piss Stiles off anyway! Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed the ride!

Lisa: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! No, I'm not orgasming, I'm agreeing! Everything you said is right. It was Stiles in the shower. Charlie took over when Stiles went in search of a condom. Yes Stiles feels like he's competing with a ghost. Could be kinda a hot rivalry I think if I could ever be arsed to do a spinoff (isn't gonna happen) but the thought of it amuses me... And you're right, Stiles can't see Charlie.

Cain will leave his job in NYC to go to Arizona. He'll hire a psychiatrist and a the best doctors he could afford to help Jude, so Jude will slowly improve. The extra scene I tacked onto the fic - which will be posted on AFF on wednesday - kinda goes into that. Johnny won't live with them but he lives nearby, so he'll become a steady influence in their lives. And yes, Cain's mom is actually Jude's mom... Credit for that little tidbit goes to you actually XD Originally I was just gonna make his mom some obscure local. But your idea was much more exciting and relevent!

Thank you so much for your consistent support! I'm always so surprised when I finish something that I tend to go all academy-awards-acceptance-speech on everyone. But this time I tried to avoid it, but I still have to say thank you to everyone! Because I'm insanely grateful and insanely Canadian.

JJ: Thank you for the review! I'm kinda sad to have it end too, but relieved at the same time. It's nice to see something I didn't think would make it past the fifth chapter wrap up.

Wynja: I'm glad you like it! I am utterly and completely spent! Well, exhausted... *clears throat* I have no idea what I'm saying anymore, my brain stopped working days ago. Anyhoo you're too kind, I'm going to miss you readers the most!

Bunnicle: I might do some followup drabbles in the future, but not a full length sequel. I've already got plans for my next full length fic for when I come off my writing hiatus. It's a modern fantasy - those aren't very popular but I enjoy writing in that genre! Anyhoo, thanks for the reviews!

Hey Clover!

Thanks for the awesome response! :blink: I feel so flattered that you chose to have Cain and Jude's mom one and the same. It just made sense to me, since number one, they look so much alike, and number two, I think for that to happen, they'd have to share DNA. Which could only come from a family member. If their dad's were different, it would have to be from the mom then. They would have the same mom. But wow, Cain's mom just gave Jude away. I bet Cain can never look his mom in the eye again after all he's learned about his relatives and about her part in that whole craziness!

Anyway, it was an awesome story and you are such a talented writer. You have such a wonderful imagination, and your writing is impeccable; it's such a pleasure to read something that is perfect in spelling, grammar, etc. You wouldn't believe some of the crap people put on here!

So, thank you for sharing your story and I look forward to reading more from you.

Lisa

Aww shucks! You're making me blush. You're right, it did make sense, and it tied up the loose end of the one thing I had no idea what to do with : Jude, so I appreciate the input!

Extra Chapter

Anise: 15 response!

The other posting? You mean the FAQ? I can just copy and paste from it with my l337 computing sk1llz... (I'm a dork)

Q: Will an exorcism get rid of Charlie?

A: Charlie wasn't much of a religious man. I think it would take more than the typical religious methods to get rid of him. So yeah, they're gonna have to put up with him!

The extra was mostly in honour of Johnny. I felt like he took too much of a back burner through the climax and conclusion of the story, that he deserved a little addition that was all about him. I have to admit, he was probably my second favourite character in that story - next to Cain of course.

As for my next story, I started one during one of my I-think-I'm-gonna-drop-heirloom downtimes (between chapter 4 and 5) that I think will be my next project. It's not as popular a genre as my other stories though. A modern fantasy. I have the first scene done and the main character and setting planned. I'm really excited about it, but I need to decide on the basic plot and the rest of the cast before I can buckle down and write it seriously. Hopefully a simple plot this time! Maaaan that was hard! Oh well, I've got a lot of drawing to do during my hiatus!

I'm sure there's more I had to say, but my dog's snoring completely distracted me.

Anon(Sana-chan?): Yeah, Judes terrible! He makes my brother look... Uh... No, my brother's still an a-hole. I figured a happy Jude would be a naughty Jude, and I like to have my chars happy at the end. For balance, of course. Because I looooove to torture them during the course of the story!

JJ: Yes, I really wanted to have another couple in this story but haven't really had the opportunity since it was in Cain's POV. And Jude and Johnny seemed like the logical choice given the opportunity. It was a fun ride, writing this. Thanks for all the reviews, JJ!!

Lisa: Frankly, I just like the word spatula, so I had to put it in there somewhere. You know what the crazy thing is? I actually remember the first time I ever heard that word... Ahem, anyhoo... Where were we? Oh yes, evil me! Ha! No, really, I didn't mean to do a teaser, I tried to avoid too much incest since the inc warning wasn't there at the beginning. Didn't want to do too much of a bait and switch on any readers that would be bothered by it!

And LMFAO, yes. I would never say no to a petition. I was thinking of making heirloom a project on Y!Gallery so other people could add to it, but I doubted anyone would so I nixed that idea. So maybe I'll just leave a file open over night and hope the yaoi faeries do something about it! Now I need new character ideas for my next fic... After 200+ original characters, it's getting increasingly difficult to come up with names XD Gawd I'm talking too much. I just went on a jog so I'm all jazzed and whatnot. And by jog, I mean I jogged for 5 mins and walked for an hour...

kirjava01: Thanks! All my other options for wrapping it up were boring. If I managed to end it with some readers wanting more without disappointing or frustrating them too much, I've done my job, as cheesy as that is.

Yohtarama : You're too kind. I've been writing bits and pieces of a few fics since I ended Heirloom. Haven't got to a point to post anything yet though. I'm glad you enjoy my writing! Hopefully I'll have something new out soon!

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.