Click Here!

Naruto the Avatar of Lust

Guest Hanku2691

Guest Hanku2691

I'm starting this topic as a discussion forum for my story. It will be mostly for reviews and answers to them, but feel free to post suggestions and questions and I'll try to answer as often as possible.

= = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 5

Ravenmoonshadow - I am going to eventually include some female mates/bonded.

Makurayami no Naruto - There will be no raping of Haku or anything sexualy related to her. There will on the other hand eventually be sex with Inari as one of the particapents, Tsunami I'm not sure yet.

Yusuke - Glad you liked the pendent idea. Yes Inari will be sort of included in the harem.

The Perverted Mind - I'm glad you're enjoying the story. As for the queen she really isn't an important main character and I'll only ever call her 'The Queen'. I hate Sasuke but I always thought he could be a better character and am working to make him one. I will be reading and reviewing your stories really soon, I've been pretty busy. I'm glad you aren't going to stop just because I'm adding diapers. I'm sorry to say that there will be some scat but only as messy diapers and than only briefly. If you would like to give suggestions feel free to add them in a review or use this thread.

Alex - It isn't often I see someone would would actually like the idea of diaper content in the story. I can't wait to see your reaction when it is fully integrated.

= = = = = = = = = =

As you no doubt noticed in the chapter there was no diaper content yet. But it should be added really soon likely the chapter after next at the latest. I was a little more behind than I originally thought.

• 3 months later...

hey hanku m8 taurnil here :makeout:

just sending you this quick about wanting to ask about your story

'naruto the avatar of lust'

it cant be found on the site anymore if possible could you re.upload it or post it on another fiction board

i loved your story so mutch and it would be a sad day indeed if no one chould read it anymore

your most devoted fan

taurnil

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.