Click Here!

Keep your political BS out of my fiction, thanks.

I just want the asshole that posted a prolife rant under a fanfiction of mine to know the following things:

1. It is NOT selfish for women to prevent pregnancy, particularly when it could KILL them. Women are not expendable incubation tools to be used by any man that wants to perpetuate his genetics.

2. Abortion was never mentioned and neither was pregnancy. Where you got that idea, I'll never know but for fuck's sake, learn to read.

3. If you're going to go on a big woman-hating bullshit rant that has nothing to do with the actual content of the chapter, at least have the courage to leave your original review there and the dignity to apologize in a different one. If I were as immature, hysterical and crazy as you are, I'd be trolling the living shit out of your uploads right now and voting them down. Fortunately for you, I think prolife nut-cases that bring their bullshit into everything need help; not the harassment they push on everyone else.

4. I really, really hope that you're sterile. You should never, EVER be allowed to have daughters.

Fuck you very much. Have a good day.

Edited by Xenobia

I just want the asshole that posted a prolife rant under a fanfiction of mine to know the following things:

1. It is NOT selfish for women to prevent pregnancy, particularly when it could KILL them. Women are not expendable incubation tools to be used by any man that wants to perpetuate his genetics.

2. Abortion was never mentioned and neither was pregnancy. Where you got that idea, I'll never know but for fuck's sake, learn to read.

3. If you're going to go on a big woman-hating bullshit rant that has nothing to do with the actual content of the chapter, at least have the courage to leave your original review there and the dignity to apologize in a different one. If I were as immature, hysterical and crazy as you are, I'd be trolling the living shit out of your uploads right now and voting them down. Fortunately for you, I think prolife nut-cases that bring their bullshit into everything need help; not the harassment they push on everyone else.

4. I really, really hope that you're sterile. You should never, EVER be allowed to have daughters.

Seems to me that you were flamed. Should this be brought to the moderators' attention?

Unfortunately the review is no longer there. However, I can still look up the user's review history on other authors, and see if she's done this to anyone else as well.

Aside from that, no, the review board is absolutely no place for political BS. Or personal BS, or anything else not related to what the author posted.

My apologies to you, for having been subjected to that.

And this is exactly why I'm hesitant to ever mention abortion in my fics. I have a story and a character who has undergone such, but I figured there would always be types like the one you just mentioned who will start ranting about their pro-life views regardless of the fact that it is and always will be fiction. If it were any crazier, there would be people ranting in reviews about having rape in fics...

Though, to review your story like that when there's no relevance whatsoever, that's just a whole new level of nutty and rude. :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is a very well written fuck you to your flamer. It honestly makes me want to write a bunch of abortion fictions just to piss someone off... I'm also the person that hits the big red button that says "do not touch"

I won't though, that would require time I don't actually have.

• 4 weeks later...
Unfortunately the review is no longer there. However, I can still look up the user's review history on other authors, and see if she's done this to anyone else as well.

Aside from that, no, the review board is absolutely no place for political BS. Or personal BS, or anything else not related to what the author posted.

My apologies to you, for having been subjected to that.

No worries. It isn't the fault of the site at all. I just had to get that off my chest because I felt my head would soon explode if I didn't say something. The person in question revised his/her review after I put up a note in the next chapter stating that the character had never been pregnant in the first place.

I can't decide whether I'm more offended that they tried to push their agenda or that they didn't have the guts to leave their blatant stupidity up.

It honestly makes me want to write a bunch of abortion fictions just to piss someone off...
Now, now. We certainly don't want to write fics for the express purpose of antagonizing a member of AFF. I think there's a rule somewhere....

On the other hand, the whim to petition for an Abortion subsection...people can take responsibility for their own offense.

Is there an abortion story code?

When i was in the Navy, they pushed donations to the Combined Federal Campaign, the military version of united Way. I donated about $400 one year. The Commanding Officer made a big speech about how cool it was that everyone could donate to charities they found worthwhile.

The ten biggest donors got called up on stage. CO went down the line, asking everyone who they donated to.

I was the third. I gave to NARAL. I got as far as 'National Abortion Ri-' and he took away the microphone. Didn't ask anyone else who they donated to.

Cut the ceremony short and we all left.

I can add a tag for abortion, if needed. If you all want something like that, put it in the fiction archive suggestion forum, or I'll forget to do it.

Well, was half joking, but half serious....like always.

I dunno, though. Would 'abortion' be too specific? Or would a more general 'Birth Control Issues' be more useful?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

WTF PEOPLE! what? people cant go to a forum? and post how they feel? i mean, come on! if a woman wants to get a abortion, and it is for a good reason, not just because she dont want the child, i mean, theres a reason for everything, if you wanna put abortion in your fanfics, do it. you shouldn't have to worry about what others think of you. i feel sorry that this person has gotten such a terrible flame. to the person who did it, FUCK OFF! -_- hun, i know how you feel, people will review me on ffnet and i end up getting rid of the review if i can.