Click Here!

Character challenge. M/M

CloverReef

Okay, so basically the concept is... I have five characters. I spent a lot of time developing these five. A couple years maybe. But I haven't really done anything with them beyond a few failed attempts at collab fics.

So the challenge is to write a fic with the characters. Any genre, any plot. M/M would be easier since they're all men but M/F could work too paired with your own characters, or some fandom. Don't have to use all of them.

Rules:

1. Credit me if you use my chars.

2. Let me know you're using them. I'd love to read what you do with them! A message here, a private IM or email. Anyway works for me.

Now, on to the characters! There's quite a bit to cover here so I'll try not to make it too big a read.

Sebastian Sable

Origin: small town

Birthdate: March 29th

Hair: Black, shaggy, shoulder-length

Eyes: pale green

Height: 6'0

Build: Lean

Dislikes: Authority, being cooped up, airplanes, spiders

Hobbies: roaming the streets, eavesdropping, stalking

Strength: Intelligent, observant, adventurous, intuitive

Weakness: Obsessive, relentless, reckless

Car: Motorcycle

Home: Big house with Ilario

Basic info: He's OBSESSED with his destiny. He has a finely tuned intuition and he uses that to search for his path/fate. Every now and then he meets someone he feels a strong destined connection with and he befriends them. Those 'hunches' are the foundation of this group of five.

---

Ilario Lovelace

Origin: Suburbs

Birthdate: May 2nd

Hair: Dark auburn, straight, past jaw

Eyes: Emerald green

Height: 5'10"

Build: lean, petite

Dislikes: stealing, pain, being wrong

Hobbies: singing, dancing

Strength: Brave, strong-willed, polite

Weakness: promiscuous, shy, stubborn

Car: Motorbike

Home: Big house

Basic Info: He comes off as shy and meek at first, but once someone gets to know him, he's the most feisty member of the group. He's very affectionate with friends, but he won't hesitate to bite their heads off if he thinks they're wrong. Sebastian chose Ilario for his strong will and outspoken-ness (is that a word?)

---

Monte Kaspian

Origin: Cau(war-torn country)

Birthdate: Unknown

Hair: Blond, UBER long, straight

Eyes: Grey

Height: 6'2"

Build: Lean, toned, powerful

Dislikes: war, fighting, threats, sedatives

Hobbies: cleaning

Strength: Mature, trained in combat, intimidating

Weakness: anti-social, judgmental, suspicious

Car: Motorbike

1. Home: Big house with Ilario

Basic info: He's highly superstitious and religious. He believes whole-heartedly in Sebastian's destiny, but Monte's still a soldier at heart, so he comes off as cold and aggressive. He loves Ilario, but not a sexual love, because Ilario was the first person in the new country to stand up to him without any fear.

---

Locke Manning

Origin: small town

Birthdate: October 09th

Hair: short, thick, brown

Eyes: brown

Height: 5'11"

Build: scrawny as fuck

Dislikes: cops, yuppies, rules

Hobbies: gaming, fixing things

Strength: intelligent, quick learner

Weakness: Sarcastic, awkward, disorganised

Car: motorbike

Home: cramped apartment with Cole

Basic info: He's Seb's second in command and confidante. Only reason he doesn't live with Seb is because Seb can't stand the mess he makes. He's stood by Seb through thick and thin, and has every intention of being on the sidelines through all that destiny business.

---

Cole Blasco

Origin: Small Town

Birthdate: February 03rd

Hair: Black, long, curly

Eyes: Blue

Height: 6'5"

Build: strong, beefcake

Dislikes: glam rock, spiders, jeeps, busy streets, lite beer

Hobbies: Drawing, driving

Strength: loyal, considerate

Weakness: Insecure, cocky, stubborn

Car: Motor bike

Home: Cramped apartment with Locke.

Basic info: He and Sebastian don't get along. He's only in the group because he got into Locke's good graces. He has a major crush on Ilario.

That's really all the basics, but if you want more info, I have a couple paragraphs for each character detailing their life before the group. And for some of them, (Monte, Ilario, and Cole) there are short drabbles that take place in their past. All that's available upon request.

• 2 weeks later...

"The Destiny Club" hope you like it and its true to your characters - if you could i dont mind having some idea of their past - and if you interested you could work with me on this project. It will be case by case story - like mystery/detective story - maybe one chapter for one case or two to three - and the underlying plot will be the five's interactions/relationship/floundering or sidestepping personal issues

Sure, I'll send you a message with their backgrounds and a few little background based drabbles I did for a couple of them, but don't worry, I don't mind if you don't stick strictly to their backgrounds. Just use what works.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.