Click Here!

Hermione/Draco story SPOILER ALERT!

hotboz2007

So this is how the story goes: Hermione and Draco are Head boy and Head girl, one night Hermione comes back with a cut or a bruise im not too sure and Draco ask where she got it from. From that point on Draco thinks that Harry and Ron are abusing Hermione until she breaks down and tell him that they really are raping her.

So Draco comes to the rescue beats up harry and Ron and they live happily ever after….. Or so you think till the author tells you it is all a lie and that Hermione was in on it the whole time and harry and Ron never abused her, she just did all this to get Draco’s attention and make him marry her.

BEST TWIST I EVER READ!

<br />So this is how the story goes: Hermione and Draco are Head boy and Head girl, one night Hermione comes back with a cut or a bruise im not too sure and Draco ask where she got it from. From that point on Draco thinks that Harry and Ron are abusing Hermione until she breaks down and tell him that they really are raping her. <br /><br />So Draco comes to the rescue beats up harry and Ron and they live happily ever after….. Or so you think till the author tells you it is all a lie and that Hermione was in on it the whole time and harry and Ron never abused her, she just did all this to get Draco's attention and make him marry her. <br /><br />BEST TWIST I EVER READ!<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

I believe the story you're looking for is called Some Secrets Should Be Told by Shananigans. Here's the link for it. http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600012277

Yeah I loved that twist in the last chapter too. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.