Click Here!

AVP Threesome seeks Speedy Beta

elspyth

I'm seeking a beta reader for my Predator / AVP fanfic.

It's currently posted: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/main.php?list=487

The first three chapters have not been beta read so that will give you an example of where I am with my writing skill. I have the fourth chapter written (editing tonight).

I'm primarily hoping for a beta that is fast. Someone who can beta and send the file back within a day or two is ideal, but I will take what I can get. I hope to write a chapter a week and want to avoid a backlog of chapters waiting to be beta read.

Apart from customary grammar and plot checking, I'm working particularly on a lack of description with characters and locations. You don't need to be good at descriptions, just spotting where I need to add them.

I don't need to be babied, but please don't be rude. If something sucks, tell me why and suggest alternatives / fixes / improvements / research. ^_^

Just so we're all clear: My fanfic is a threesome predator-human-predator pairing. Two males and one female. Males share the female with no interest in sex with each other. There will be sex as often as I can squeeze it in. :2tubs:

Story Description:

Amelia is settled into her life as a Yautja's mate, at least she was. When her mate insists she takes on a second mate life is turned upside down.

If you're interested, please send me a PM. I'd be very appreciative!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.