Click Here!

New Story Missing

Rayven_Dark

I had just gone to check out if I had any more views/reviews on my latest story and found it missing. I just went through my email and couldn't find any notification so I am trying to find out WHY my content was deleted.

-Not underage

-Not plagiarizing

-I assume my disclaimer was fine

-And was posted in the proper category

we need a bit more information on it before we can look into it, such as the name of the story, where it was located, etc

it's not missing, it's hidden because you have an authors note as a chapter (first chapter). You were sent a notice to remove it on 4/7/10. You can still access it through your authors panel. Once you remove the authors note, tell us and we'll check then unhide it.

it's not missing, it's hidden because you have an authors note as a chapter (first chapter). You were sent a notice to remove it on 4/7/10. You can still access it through your authors panel. Once you remove the authors note, tell us and we'll check then unhide it.

Ok that part is deleted and actually I DIDN'T get an email about that from you guys otherwise it would have been pulled down the same day I received it. I have been through both my inbox and spam folder.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.