Click Here!

Out of Control by wildcatdc

Siriusly_Wicked

Updated as i now have the name of the fic i am now looking for anyone who may have the fic saved on their comp ?

Pretty Please :lurk:

Hey i started reading a fic here on AFF ( i think) It was Hermione/Draco. Only read a couple chaps before it dissapeared so im hoping some one will know what im looking for even though there is not much i can tell about it after only a couple chaps

1. Hermione visits a site as she is curious and gets to talking to Draco without knowing it is Draco she is talking to. She ends up deciding to meet with him getting a surprise when Draco shows up ( I think she was wearing only underwear and heels covered with coat as requested but that may have come from another fic :S )

2. Draco takes her to his home and she ends up tied to his bed something makes me thin that at this point Hermione didnt really want to be there *crazy* Think he uses tickle torture

3. i remember reading a shower scene too but that was the last i remember must have been as far as i got before i lost it. Something about hermione having to keep still but i cnt remember what he was doing :S

Anyways i know not much info but im hoping someone could help

Edited by Siriusly_Wicked

Hey i started reading a fic here on AFF ( i think) It was Hermione/Draco. Only read a couple chaps before it dissapeared so im hoping some one will know what im looking for even though there is not much i can tell about it after only a couple chaps

1. Hermione visits a site as she is curious and gets to talking to Draco without knowing it is Draco she is talking to. She ends up deciding to meet with him getting a surprise when Draco shows up ( I think she was wearing only underwear and heels covered with coat as requested but that may have come from another fic :S )

2. Draco takes her to his home and she ends up tied to his bed something makes me thin that at this point Hermione didnt really want to be there *crazy* Think he uses tickle torture

3. i remember reading a shower scene too but that was the last i remember must have been as far as i got before i lost it. Something about hermione having to keep still but i cnt remember what he was doing :S

Anyways i know not much info but im hoping someone could help

If she had been married to Ron at some point in the past it sounds like Out Of Control by Wildcatcdc. It's a BDSM fic and has Draco teaching Hermione how to be a good submissive.

The author's page is here. http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296845989 they've taken all their stories down. But there is a link there to their live journal. Hope that helps.

If she had been married to Ron at some point in the past it sounds like Out Of Control by Wildcatcdc. It's a BDSM fic and has Draco teaching Hermione how to be a good submissive.

The author's page is here. http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296845989 they've taken all their stories down. But there is a link there to their live journal. Hope that helps.

Yep she was i think thats the one thanks for that ^_^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.