Click Here!

can't find shikamaru/neji fic

Naragirl

Ok this story was about neji and shikamaru being sent to the rain village on a mission where they lost use of their chakra and had to rely on each other to get home, I can't recall the title or author can anyone help?

There was also a neji.shika fic where they're on a missiona nd neji gets kidnapped by human trafficers (I don't know if thats a real word but you know like selling people for sex) and shikamaru gets chouji and ino to pretend to be a couple looking to buy a guy so they can help shikamaru get neji back. Thats about all I remember though and it was really good only a few chapters last I knew and that was like years back so if anyone knows anything about it help please

• 6 months later...
Guest Dariuchka

Ok this story was about neji and shikamaru being sent to the rain village on a mission where they lost use of their chakra and had to rely on each other to get home, I can't recall the title or author can anyone help?

There was also a neji.shika fic where they're on a missiona nd neji gets kidnapped by human trafficers (I don't know if thats a real word but you know like selling people for sex) and shikamaru gets chouji and ino to pretend to be a couple looking to buy a guy so they can help shikamaru get neji back. Thats about all I remember though and it was really good only a few chapters last I knew and that was like years back so if anyone knows anything about it help please

I think I know the first one just a sec.... oh yeah here it is *ta da!* http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2261597/1/More_than_a_Genius

Hey if you are a Shika/Neji shipper you might know a fic I am looking for can you help me out there as well please? http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17169

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.