Click Here!

Can I withhold a chapter in order to get my readers opinion on where to take my story?

Ezriee

Can I withhold a chapter in order to get my readers opinion on where to take my story?

NO.

Polls that demand or request for the opinion of readers in order to continue a story are not allowed. If you want the opinions of the reader as to pairings, different scenarios you are considering or other things such which name is best for the child or children of a character from a list that you've created, you do have options.

In the adult-fanfiction.org forums, you CAN create polls where your readers can vote and leave suggestions. Below the link to review the story is a second link that says 'Discuss this story' and create the poll, then post the link into the story so your readers can voice their opinion and vote. This is beneficial because you will be able to freely converse with your readers and you can also set the topic so that it notifies you when you receive replies to your topic.

If you have a question, you can contact one of the moderators through the forum, or send an email to tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org