Click Here!

My Guild

Imasuky Lomae

I would just like to invite everyone who likes or loves yuri, femslash and lesbians in general to join my guild the Yuri Lovers the main we’ll provide are tip on good places to go for yuri.

With Eternal Love, Imasuky Lomae

• 2 weeks later...

I don't plan on joining, lol... I seem to not qualify on any level, but *shrugs* ehh!

I thought I'd give ya props on rising so quickly. I remember killing you sometime last week and you were like below 50 and now yur killing me at way above my level. I did a double take, lol. I wish I could stay on here killing on every time up :D , but I have a life with unforgiving classes. I'm not like you, using every second of every day to kill everyone, LOL. J/K, please don't put forth more effort to kill me extra LOL. I'm trying to rise too ya know! LOL Take care

Okay, so I was going to reply to your message and it said "There is no such member - please check the name entered and try again." Which I thought was odd considering you can't doing anything (i.e. kill ppl in the attack shop or play games in the arcade) unless you're a member of the forum. Retarded technology.

i'm not going out of my way to kill you it's just that your one of the few who give a good amount of xp anymore but the first few times were revenge and i do have a LOT of free time

LOL, I thought so! I'm always playfully yelling at people for killing me, lol. For instance:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=13698

I'm just used to seeing Keith or Kero killing me all the time. Kero and I had an arms race going on for a while, until I couldn't do anything but school for a few weeks. Now he's ahead of me and I'm trying to catch up so I can kill him back, lol. Keith, I think he kills me just cus he can and probably cus I'm always killing his guild members lol. TTYL

Edited by Evility

Well i'm trying to move up because i want to kill Keith myself and i'm surprised he hasn't killed me yet after i killed all of his guild members so often and you should be on the look out one of my guild members Twisteddarkness is moveing up a a good rate

I used to be on often enough that i tracked guild-kills and inflictified vengeance.

Now i have a pretty established list of attacks that i can make with a single click. Okay, three clicks. It's a bit of a pain to rebuild it, so you're probably safe until i'm really really bored and reconstruct the attack plan.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would just like to invite everyone who likes or loves yuri, femslash and lesbians in general to join my guild the Yuri Lovers the main we’ll provide are tip on good places to go for yuri.

With Eternal Love, Imasuky Lomae

Dear Little Red Ridden Hood, I found the perfect killer chick for you. To bad we can't play the game on the forum....maybe sometime soon. Since I felt you might be lonely, because you can't kill here and now. No butts about it I thought you might appreciate this babe just for you, butt watch it... she dangerous. Especially if she don't look first were she plops it. It could be curtains for the unwary.

BIg Wet nasty Smoooches, Wolfy B)

Butt.bmp

Thanks for that and Wolfy i can't wait for the battle game to be back so I can have fun with you again something like this

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/728157/animal_ears-black_kneehighs-blazer-blood-blush-bru

Thanks for that and Wolfy i can't wait for the battle game to be back so I can have fun with you again something like this

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/728157/animal_ears-black_kneehighs-blazer-blood-blush-bru

I always said those fleshy pointed things were dangerous, you could put your eye out with one :o Wolfy