Click Here!

Kingdom Hearts videos

hitagashi

This one is very well done but seems to be shrunk.

--

This could be a bit better, however, it's very good at syncing Xemnas and that's really hard to do so I give it love regardless.

--

Yet another one that syncs Xemnas well. Not only that but Saix as well (which is harder still).

--

This is well done and it gets bonus because it's funny as hell and seems... fitting. The only down side is the credits are outrageously long......

--Axel & Demyx - Barbie is a bitch

This is... rather funny if you like The Land Before Time.

--

I cannot stress how much I agree with the comment at the beginning. How many of you played CoM or Re:CoM and felt like you just put Sora into The Rocky Horror Picture Show? I mean, come on. Marluxia has flowers appear every time he opens his hood. And when he summons his weapon. Ignore the end, credits are long.

--

If you like 411 you should watch this. It's rather well done. That and... it sends me into giggle fits when I think of the video for Girlfriend and stick Marly and Vexen and other KH characters on it......

--Someone doesn't like Marly's Girlfriend

This is a crossover of sorts between Naruto and KH.

is the original mix.

--

This one is funny. To the point of hilarity.

--

None of these are by me, by the way. I just felt like showing these to people who might find them as fave-worthy as I do.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.