Click Here!

Looking for Sessh/Rin Fic

sweetheart143

I am usually a Kag/Sessh fan but awhile back I read a few Rin/Sessh fics that were so well written and the plots so awesome that I fell in love. I have been looking for this perticular story for awhile now and hope someone here might be able to help me.

It starts out with a teen or pre-teen Rin who is in the hospital after an car accident that killed her parents and left her paralyzed and stuck in a wheel chair. In come Sesshoumaru. He is a celebrity who visits a hospital for publicity. He is sent to talk with Rin who is the most lonely and depressed child in the ward. After a charming conversation begins a growing friendship where as the story progress' Sesshoumaru begins to dote on Rin. Soon Rin is rehabilitated and goes to live with her aunt. This around when the story turns more romantic and Rin becomes more rebellious because of her feelings for Sesshoumaru.

Rin get a tutor because of all the school she has missed who turns out to be Kohaku or Koga I forget. Rin becomes close friends with her tutor in spite of Sesshoumaru obviouse jealousy. There is some interesting scenes with Rin and her tutor, like her on stage with him at a bar they frequent dancing and singing "it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes"

I hope that description helps. I remember most of the story except who wrote it and where I read it.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I am usually a Kag/Sessh fan but awhile back I read a few Rin/Sessh fics that were so well written and the plots so awesome that I fell in love. I have been looking for this perticular story for awhile now and hope someone here might be able to help me.

It starts out with a teen or pre-teen Rin who is in the hospital after an car accident that killed her parents and left her paralyzed and stuck in a wheel chair. In come Sesshoumaru. He is a celebrity who visits a hospital for publicity. He is sent to talk with Rin who is the most lonely and depressed child in the ward. After a charming conversation begins a growing friendship where as the story progress' Sesshoumaru begins to dote on Rin. Soon Rin is rehabilitated and goes to live with her aunt. This around when the story turns more romantic and Rin becomes more rebellious because of her feelings for Sesshoumaru.

Rin get a tutor because of all the school she has missed who turns out to be Kohaku or Koga I forget. Rin becomes close friends with her tutor in spite of Sesshoumaru obviouse jealousy. There is some interesting scenes with Rin and her tutor, like her on stage with him at a bar they frequent dancing and singing "it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes"

I hope that description helps. I remember most of the story except who wrote it and where I read it.

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.