Click Here!

Two wonderful stories...

Deceastress

Hello all you wonderful people!

So, here's the deal, I'm looking for two different stories-- one is "I who am called Little One", which seems to be unfindable by my current means? I've searched all over the place, but cannot find it. It's about a slave girl, who is captured by these terrible men, meant to travel through awful places, but in the end, her master beheads the men and she is swept up in his arms. Does anyone remember this? There's no sex in it, but it's just an amazing read and I would love to get my hands on it again.

The second one is one I'm not sure of the title for-- but it's about a slave boy (who formerly lived in a monastary? I think that was it...?) who is captured by slave drivers? Or slave, uh, capturing type people... XD I'm terrible at this. Anyway. He travels with them, and his master is pretty harsh on him, but goes through manic cuddly affectionate moods with him. And his master has three friends who also abuse him. The slave boy befriends another (sort of jaded veteran slave boy?) slave, who's also like the medic for their little... camp? Anyway, I hope that's enough to go on? I'm still going through and searching through the Original archives, but so far I'm not getting anything.

Thanks so much in advance, guys!

Dece

Hello all you wonderful people!

So, here's the deal, I'm looking for two different stories-- one is "I who am called Little One", which seems to be unfindable by my current means? I've searched all over the place, but cannot find it. It's about a slave girl, who is captured by these terrible men, meant to travel through awful places, but in the end, her master beheads the men and she is swept up in his arms. Does anyone remember this? There's no sex in it, but it's just an amazing read and I would love to get my hands on it again.

The second one is one I'm not sure of the title for-- but it's about a slave boy (who formerly lived in a monastary? I think that was it...?) who is captured by slave drivers? Or slave, uh, capturing type people... XD I'm terrible at this. Anyway. He travels with them, and his master is pretty harsh on him, but goes through manic cuddly affectionate moods with him. And his master has three friends who also abuse him. The slave boy befriends another (sort of jaded veteran slave boy?) slave, who's also like the medic for their little... camp? Anyway, I hope that's enough to go on? I'm still going through and searching through the Original archives, but so far I'm not getting anything.

Thanks so much in advance, guys!

Dece

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099217

Collateral Damage

Ch 18 added 3/12/10... (A collaborative effort with the outstanding Mitts) A conqueror takes a slave in battle and the course of his life is changed forever... Abuse, Anal, Oral, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Love??

Angst > Slash - Male/Male

Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [18] -:- Published [2009-01-25] -:- Updated [2010-03-12 00:55:55] -:- Edited [2010-03-15] -:- Hits [13890] -:- Reviews [171] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 233]

Aaah! Thank you so much! I totally appreciate the help!

Can I draw you one of your characters as a thank you? Anything?

Dece

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600099217

Collateral Damage

Ch 18 added 3/12/10... (A collaborative effort with the outstanding Mitts) A conqueror takes a slave in battle and the course of his life is changed forever... Abuse, Anal, Oral, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Love??

Angst > Slash - Male/Male

Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [18] -:- Published [2009-01-25] -:- Updated [2010-03-12 00:55:55] -:- Edited [2010-03-15] -:- Hits [13890] -:- Reviews [171] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 233]

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.